3-North Jackson

4-McMinn Central

5-Cleveland

6- Tyner

7-Baylor

8-Red Bank

9-Howard

10-South Pitt

You definately haven't see South Pitt. SP & McMinn Central would be a great game. they scrimaged in the fall and I think you can ask both sides, it might be a coin toss game. I don't know anything on North jackson. Is that GA or AL?

if tyner gets through fulton this week, and can not overlook marion cty, there game with s pitt may be a huge game for the area standings. tyner then has mccallie and boyd and the upstart sequatchie cty boys left as well. tyner may have the hardest schedule in the area. and let's not forget the howard game they have as well. coach turner runs from nobody.

if tyner gets through fulton this week, and can not overlook marion cty, there game with s pitt may be a huge game for the area standings. tyner then has mccallie and boyd and the upstart sequatchie cty boys left as well. tyner may have the hardest schedule in the area. and let's not forget the howard game they have as well. coach turner runs from nobody.

my lord that is a hard schedule..... i would rank that in the top ten in the state as of now.. but if those teams do good and tyner beats them.... it makes it look that much better.. but if tyner losses then you can blame it on that insane schedule... but you never get better playing bad teams so why not play like that..

1-Ooltewah /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2-McCallie

3-Cleveland

4-South Pittsburg

5-McMinn Central

6-Tyner /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

7-Howard

8-Baylor

9-Soddy

10-Red Bank

...That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Welcome back to The Swamp. Hope ya enjoy your stay, and leave disappointed like last time. And with all your Timeouts haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1-Ooltewah

2-McCallie

3-South Pittsburg

4-McMinn Central

5-Cleveland

6-Tyner

7-Baylor

8-Red Bank

9-Howard

10-Polk County

After the polk-howard game there might be a little switch.... but all in all i think its way too early to tell who the top teams around are.... and really central hasn't been tested yet, they have played "down" loudon and meigs teams and oliver springs.... l8r in the season there will only be a few teams that remain the same but who knows its tennessee high school football you can't rule any game out until it is played!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if Loudon is that "down" or not. They are 2-1 with big wins against CAK & 4A Lenoir City. A good Boyd team had a tough time with CAK.

I'm not sure if Loudon is that "down" or not. They are 2-1 with big wins against CAK & 4A Lenoir City. A good Boyd team had a tough time with CAK.

Lenoir City is not very good, and CAK can play but they don't "show up" for every game... im not saying loudon is a bad team i just said they were down... as compared to past loudon teams in the last few years

Welcome back to The Swamp. Hope ya enjoy your stay, and leave disappointed like last time. And with all your Timeouts haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...That game is sooo far away I started to ignore this...but since you started>>>don't let the score be like it was in 1997!!! Remember you are still behind in the series /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...That game is sooo far away I started to ignore this...but since you started>>>don't let the score be like it was in 1997!!! Remember you are still behind in the series /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Like in 97 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That was 11 years ago. So its more like ancient History. However i do agree with you about your schedule and Tyner has a tough team this year. I dont think anyone expected them to be this good this year

Like in 97 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That was 11 years ago. So its more like ancient History. However i do agree with you about your schedule and Tyner has a tough team this year. I dont think anyone expected them to be this good this year

...t-mac, where you been the last couple weeks or so...haven't seen or heard from you...looks like the Hustlin' Tigers are on tear...just taking them a game at a time...it's getting harder and harder every week!!!

Tyner does have a hard schedule. which makes them that much better. On another hand hopefully sequatchie can sneak up on some people and get some upsets.