William Blount vs Owls

lovehsfootball

I thought that was how everyone in Maryville talked?

Any truth to the rumor that you all signed up " Sugar Ray Stanton " for a new 4 year coaching contract ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

( Just Kidding !! Don't want to get a "Middle aged Mutant Ninja Turtle" looking for me at the ballgame !! )

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Dunkin's too big for me too keep straight /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

He's just a big teddy bear..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Though he appears to have gotten a little bigger since we coached the Raiders..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Know hit ain't onlee ewe PRIMETIME AL......mommaSTARS sez when'st eye taik off my werk boots in tha trailer hit smells jest like Freetoes and momma got sick on corn chips wonce...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Beesides eye wuz talkin' two my buddy Tea Pool ennyhow........ /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Freetos???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Owls by a couple of scores. I hate this the last time we play WB during the regular season and they are not full strength. The last couple of years this been a preety heated rilvary.

Go Owls

I agree. I wish it would be a fair game. However, with that said, I don't beleive for one moment that the Gov's are going to come down here roll over and play dead. Everyone keeps saying this will be a big win for the Owls. Let's just play the game and get the job done.......as we've seen in the past, over confidence will bite you in the butt.

Go Owls.....................and I agree with you on the score as well. Owls by two touchdowns. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I agree. I wish it would be a fair game. However, with that said, I don't beleive for one moment that the Gov's are going to come down here roll over and play dead. Everyone keeps saying this will be a big win for the Owls. Let's just play the game and get the job done.......as we've seen in the past, over confidence will bite you in the butt.

Go Owls.....................and I agree with you on the score as well. Owls by two touchdowns. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You are right on, I think there would be a lot of happy Gov fans traveling north on 75 if they could pull off a win. Stay focused boys and play like you know how and you will do fine.

Go Owls

Maybe for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will see more of our depth this week, or maybe we will see if the chosen 6 can stay healthy and make a 80 to 0 game, this looks like a good opportunity to let some of the players besides the " great ones" to get some opportunity to say they are players and not just tackling dummies or stand ins when the "great ones" cant be at practice. motivate these kids, you cant win a championship with

no depth!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe for a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will see more of our depth this week, or maybe we will see if the chosen 6 can stay healthy and make a 80 to 0 game, this looks like a good opportunity to let some of the players besides the " great ones" to get some opportunity to say they are players and not just tackling dummies or stand ins when the "great ones" cant be at practice. motivate these kids, you cant win a championship with

no depth!!!!!!!!!!!

who should be on the field that isnt? this isnt a recreational league. every single player has a role on the team. just cause a player doesnt get on the field doesnt mean he doesnt help the team. we played back ups against mcminn 2 weeks ago and got 14 points put on us quick. owls are 2-0 , stop complaining. we dont need the negative comments. coaches are doing a great job! if your kid isnt playin, im sorry. but do not get on here and make the program or coaches look bad. just cause a kid is in uniform on the sideline doesnt mean he is classified as depth. its harsh but true. Go Owls!