VOLUNTEER FALCONS AT CLINTWOOD VA

VHSFALCONS

Lets get it done FALCONS!!! You smoked them last year 42-0, but both teams are different and your playing at their house. They obviously want to show you the same hospitality we showed them! I know its a long ride there but the game is stilled played and you still need to win!! Record should be 2-1 on the way home and that will make your long ride home alot more enjoyable, dont get over confident from last week boys!!!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get it done FALCONS!!! You smoked them last year 42-0, but both teams are different and your playing at their house. They obviously want to show you the same hospitality we showed them! I know its a long ride there but the game is stilled played and you still need to win!! Record should be 2-1 on the way home and that will make your long ride home alot more enjoyable, dont get over confident from last week boys!!!

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

The Honky Tonk Man sez..

If you get beat in the "Hogie-Heegy" district you sure don't belong playing in East Tennessee!

At least go play GC or PV!

As The Honky Tonk Man laughs..What wrong? Couldn't the Falcons get a game with St. Marys school of the blind this year? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

clintwood got rolled by the falcons last year and they still made it to the state title game. i dont know how many boys they lost this year. Im from tazewell va so i have to go with clintwood. win one for the virginia boys.

"LETS ROLL FALCONS"

I heard Clintwood only has 13 players.

I don't think I've ever seen a Falcon roll.

And what do you mean....the game is "stilled" played and you still need to win???

Good luck next week against Snowflake there Mullet Boy ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

honky tonk what's your problem with the Falcons. You always have a smart remark about them. "go play GC or PV" well if I'm not not mistaken according to several polls, Clintwood is ranked higher than both in VA. Volunteer doesn't play cupcake games when we go outside of conference. We play Bell Co., KY., and I'm not sure which high school you root for but I dare you to go to middlesborough and play them, your team will come away with a loss. Keep talking trash about Volunteer, it just makes me laugh when I think of the desperately low level of intelligence you have.

At the half.

Volunteer-9

Clintwood-9

Guest longhorns51

honky tonk what's your problem with the Falcons. You always have a smart remark about them. "go play GC or PV" well if I'm not not mistaken according to several polls, Clintwood is ranked higher than both in VA. Volunteer doesn't play cupcake games when we go outside of conference. We play Bell Co., KY., and I'm not sure which high school you root for but I dare you to go to middlesborough and play them, your team will come away with a loss. Keep talking trash about Volunteer, it just makes me laugh when I think of the desperately low level of intelligence you have.

At the half.

Volunteer-9

Clintwood-9

yeah with all that talk what is that final score. Atleast VA took 1 from TN this week.

Clintwood won 33-16.

Not sure what was with the Hogoheegee comment, but Clintwood is in the Lonesome Pine District. And Clintwood has more than 13 players (don't know exact numbers for them), they returned a good bit from the team that made it to the state finals last year in Div. 1. You may be thinking about Ervinton, VA (which is in the same county as Clintwood). They only have around 13 players.

Guest longhorns51

Clintwood won 33-16.

Not sure what was with the Hogoheegee comment, but Clintwood is in the Lonesome Pine District. And Clintwood has more than 13 players (don't know exact numbers for them), they returned a good bit from the team that made it to the state finals last year in Div. 1. You may be thinking about Ervinton, VA (which is in the same county as Clintwood). They only have around 13 players.

swvafan who you pull for in VA?

Volunteer wins this one.

Volunteer 35

Clintwood 14

Great game between Volunteer and Clintwood last night. The game was tied 2 to 2, then 9 to 9, then 16 to 16, then finally the fourth quarter saw the game put away by Clintwood 33 to 16. Volunteer looked good in the passing department. They converted several long 3rd and long pass plays against Clintwood. Luke Cradic played very well. Clintwood absolutely dominated them defensively in their run game. I think the Falcons were a negative 10 yards in rushing. Clintwood is a very well coached team . The Greenwave got stronger in the 4th quarter running the ball over the Falcon defenders. I believe the Greenwave got nearly 300 yards on the ground rushing the ball. The fans of Clintwood provided a 12th man on the field last night as they cheered with great enthusiasm. Best of wishes to Volunteer in the remainder of their season. Clintwood plays Lebanon next Friday. Our goal is to make it back to the state championship game this year but their is much exciting football to be played. God bless all the coaches , adults and staff who work with our youth in VA. and Tenn.