Franklin Rebels VS. Independence Eagles

huskergymnast33

Of course it was quiet on the indy side....they had NOTHING to cheer about! Rebel defense stopped them in the first three quarters consistently- and the Rebel offensive linemen open holes on both left and right side easily! I can see how Centennial beat them... indy has a long season ahead of them. The Rebel fans had it right when they chanted "this is boring"... "we can't hear you"... "chicken nuggets"... etc.

Congratulations to the Rebel football team and coaches for another well executed offensive and defensive game!

Now, on to Brentwood (who were defeated by Ravenwood tonight!) ...

hehe and counting in spanish while doing push ups...atleast they know they can get a couple of points on a jv team

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone PLEASE keep talking trash about the Rebels D. the VARSITY shut out the Eagles tonight. Making it 6 points in 3 straight games. And Keylo Lee and Alex Ford are unstoppible

and...a SPECIAL thanks to a former Rebel turned Eagle for FIRING up our team by lighting his rebels shirts hats on fire the night before,,,,

Big Props to all my Frank-town rebels, keep taking it to em' every week (thanks for finally walking outta INDY the victors)

#67 Mark the Shark

#57 JD

#53 Texas

#15 Ramsey

#48 Gordy

#40 Cole

#30 Constantine

#41 Hunter

#80 Taylor

#65 Andrew

#58 T-Dub

#45 Steven

# 22 Jonny

#66 Connor

#68 Big I

#9 Graham

#3 Eric Lockdown

#4 Alex

#5 Keylo

#24 &27 Dan & Joseph Zegel

you dont need to be the best team in the state, you dont need to be the best team in the region...but you must be the best team in the stadium. Franklin doesnt have to better than anyone else this Friday, But you all must be better than Brentwood

If You all are the better team in the stadium every Friday night, you will win the state championship. It starts this upcoming Friday, Franklin is NOT content, Franklin wants to get better...Go get em'

Big Props to all my Frank-town rebels, keep taking it to em' every week (thanks for finally walking outta INDY the victors)

#67 Mark the Shark

#57 JD

#53 Texas

#15 Ramsey

#48 Gordy

#40 Cole

#30 Constantine

#41 Hunter

#80 Taylor

#65 Andrew

#58 T-Dub

#45 Steven

# 22 Jonny

#66 Connor

#68 Big I

#9 Graham

#3 Eric Lockdown

#4 Alex

#5 Keylo

#24 &27 Dan & Joseph Zegel

you dont need to be the best team in the state, you dont need to be the best team in the region...but you must be the best team in the stadium. Franklin doesnt have to better than anyone else this Friday, But you all must be better than Brentwood

If You all are the better team in the stadium every Friday night, you will win the state championship. It starts this upcoming Friday, Franklin is NOT content, Franklin wants to get better...Go get em'

completely agree... but what about #1 Jariel Eaton and #81 Danny Kibler and #8 Jamal Starnes and call me crazy but it looks like the second bunch to come in lately doesnt look half bad. like you said you have to be the best TEAM in the stadium. these guys have been just as good as well. it just seems we can run and PASS on folks now. and what about the pass protection!! awesome!!

It also could've been due to the fact that he couldn't lift his right arm up after getting popped in the ribs so many times. Franklin did a great job bringing the blitz and the Eagles just couldn't stop it.

Im happy to see Indy fans giving props to the Franklin team. Now if their coach that transfered from Franklin to Indy would show some sportsmanship that would be great. But we are glad he burned his Franklin shirts and hate because HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO WEAR ANYTHING WITH FRANKLIN ON IT. Look how good Nichols is doing without him.