Polk Co. @ Grundy Co.

polk_wildcat

Where are all the grundy people at... no del tavian or anything.. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .. did the internet go out there or what????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm only about 2000 pictures behind on editing and uploading to my site. Including Friday's game with Jasper and Saturday's pee wee games (which are the ones that sell).

Plus it's newspaper night so I'm on deadline. I've been very busy for the last month or better and it doesn't look like it will let up soon.

Grundy in the upset by 1. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

DL.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young lads at Polk County have a true Living Legend walking the sidelines. Grundy County's new coach is still searching for Legend Status. The only Living Legend Grundy County currently has walking the sidelines is our buddy Deltavian. I feel as though the young lads at Polk County will take it too the young lads at Grundy County in this one. Del, I think the young lads at Grundy County are playing hard for their new coach. Would you do me a favor and tell them "The Living Legend" said good job and tell them to keep fighting the fight. Good things will eventually come to these young lads. Goodluck this week to the young lads from both respective clubs.

I have to know. Do you smoke crack?

DL.

Boy howdy. This here game has all the makins of a barn burner. Follering last Fridays rip off them yeller jackets are bound to be seeing red. I know I for one shore am. Them refs just gone and give them purple pansies from the Great Valley that game last week. I hope coach turned them in for that one. This weeks gonna be a different story though. Them boys played their hearts out last Friday and to have it stole away like that is just plain criminal. And Ive spent enough time in jail to know a little sumtin bout criminals. Look out boys them jackets are farred up again and barring some more highway thugary by them zebra striped fellers theys gonna be skinning some kittens this Friday. Come on up and interduce yourselfs and we'll conversate a while. Once again, I'll be posted next to the scoreboard so's I can see real plain. Yeller Jackets 34 Puke Kittens 17.

Whys that? Cause Delmar says so!

I'm only about 2000 pictures behind on editing and uploading to my site. Including Friday's game with Jasper and Saturday's pee wee games (which are the ones that sell).

Plus it's newspaper night so I'm on deadline. I've been very busy for the last month or better and it doesn't look like it will let up soon.

Grundy in the upset by 1. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

DL.

Geraldine says that she'd shore be happy to offer her assistance in helping you get caught up on your picture works. She has talents in the autochrome processing like you wouldnt believe. She shore is a lots smarter than me. Heh why you thank I keeps her around?

Don't want DelTavian being overworked none now. Whys that? Cause Geraldine done spoke!

DL.

Tell Old Pirate DL your no kin to that Photo Barney that supposedly takes photos of the warriors game. OP wonders where his pics wind up, school paper. OP don't think he works for the Hustler or Journel and never recalls seeing anything anywhere.

Tell Old Pirate DL your no kin to that Photo Barney that supposedly takes photos of the warriors game. OP wonders where his pics wind up, school paper. OP don't think he works for the Hustler or Journel and never recalls seeing anything anywhere.

One of my grandfathers (Foster as in Foster Falls) was the youngest of 14. I think I'm related to everybody. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

DL.

Geraldine says that she'd shore be happy to offer her assistance in helping you get caught up on your picture works. She has talents in the autochrome processing like you wouldnt believe. She shore is a lots smarter than me. Heh why you thank I keeps her around?

Don't want DelTavian being overworked none now. Whys that? Cause Geraldine done spoke!

I think the crack pipe is being passed around to more than one poster. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

DL.

Okay lets put this into perspective

Polk Co. 44 - Tellico 0

Tellico 39 - Grundy 6

Wildcats easily roll in this one Polks defense is way too tough for Grundy

Final score well, a whole lot to probably nothing.

If the Grundy team that showed up at Tellico is on the field Friday then you're dead on. If the Grundy team that showed up Friday against Marion Co. we could have a much better game on our hands.

However, if Polk can light up the scoreboard I'm quite sure they will be respectful and not look to ring the bell too many times. Coach Davis and the Wildcats have always been classy when we've dealt with them. These two programs have a lot of respect for each other.

DL.

Boy howdy. This here game has all the makins of a barn burner. Follering last Fridays rip off them yeller jackets are bound to be seeing red. I know I for one shore am. Them refs just gone and give them purple pansies from the Great Valley that game last week. I hope coach turned them in for that one. This weeks gonna be a different story though. Them boys played their hearts out last Friday and to have it stole away like that is just plain criminal. And Ive spent enough time in jail to know a little sumtin bout criminals. Look out boys them jackets are farred up again and barring some more highway thugary by them zebra striped fellers theys gonna be skinning some kittens this Friday. Come on up and interduce yourselfs and we'll conversate a while. Once again, I'll be posted next to the scoreboard so's I can see real plain. Yeller Jackets 34 Puke Kittens 17.

Whys that? Cause Delmar says so!

Dude you are smoking something over there are you serious that the jackets can beat the CATS you are outside your poor little head. I mean come on man polks d is going to cruch the grundys o and the offense will score thier points. are starters are goign to be out halway through the second. are freshmen have seen alot of playing time already and they scored on tellicos starters the freshmen did. so dude i hate it for you but Coach Davis will have his team ready to go and you guys just be going home with another mark in the L side. GO POLK!!!