York @ Smith County

glover

Yep real funny. I bet they score on York. If they do the proofs in the pudding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am stil pulling for the Owls. But dont make funny remarks. TC could be the 4 2A region champs this year and we all know it.

Closet BEE fan perhaps?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep real funny. I bet they score on York. If they do the proofs in the pudding. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am stil pulling for the Owls. But dont make funny remarks. TC could be the 4 2A region champs this year and we all know it.

Trousdale County might could have been the Region 4-2A Champion, but it's not a gaurantee MO$$$$. Trousdale is a very good team. VERY MUCH SO! I don't think you will hear anyone from SC say any differently. In fact, I think they have a state championship to lose, but then I haven't saw South Pitt or some of the other 1A teams. It is simply one man's opinion, but yes, I do think that York is as good or possibly better than Trousdale. Not a slur to Trousdale at all. They have won 15 out of their last 16 games. I will be able to further validate my opinion tonight after I see them. And just so you know, even if SC were to be fortunate enough to win, that doesn't mean that York isn't as good as TC if that makes any sense.

Believe it or not York does have fans. They even have jobs that interfer with getting to sit around on the computer. But they show up on Friday nights!!! Most of us do think Glover is funny which I've told him before.

My prediction YAI 27 Smith 19

GO DRAGONS!!!!

I heard that Vanwormer is hurt. I sure hope this isn't true. I'd like to see both teams healthy.

Thanks, its all in fun!!! I just wish I could get some people to shoot it back at me!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Trousdale County might could have been the Region 4-2A Champion, but it's not a gaurantee MO$$. Trousdale is a very good team. VERY MUCH SO! I don't think you will hear anyone from SC say any differently. In fact, I think they have a state championship to lose, but then I haven't saw South Pitt or some of the other 1A teams. It is simply one man's opinion, but yes, I do think that York is as good or possibly better than Trousdale. Not a slur to Trousdale at all. They have won 15 out of their last 16 games. I will be able to further validate my opinion tonight after I see them. And just so you know, even if SC were to be fortunate enough to win, that doesn't mean that York isn't as good as TC if that makes any sense.

Whoa!!! Let's not put the Jackets on that pedestal just yet. A lot of football to be played before we can even compete for, much less

claim that prize. The only way to compare York with TC is head to head, which isn't going to happen. Whatever SC & YAI do

with each other, has nothing to with what SC & TC did or what might happen with TC & YAI. Apples / oranges.

So, we agree, comparisons make no sense.

All that aside, good luck to the Owls Fri. nite. Hope it's a good 'un.....everyone healthy.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!! FROM GRUNT & TC /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Trousdale County might could have been the Region 4-2A Champion, but it's not a gaurantee MO$$$$. Trousdale is a very good team. VERY MUCH SO! I don't think you will hear anyone from SC say any differently. In fact, I think they have a state championship to lose, but then I haven't saw South Pitt or some of the other 1A teams. It is simply one man's opinion, but yes, I do think that York is as good or possibly better than Trousdale. Not a slur to Trousdale at all. They have won 15 out of their last 16 games. I will be able to further validate my opinion tonight after I see them. And just so you know, even if SC were to be fortunate enough to win, that doesn't mean that York isn't as good as TC if that makes any sense.

Yeah, it makes sense to me. You still think you had a bad game or some other excuse in your mind as to why SC got hammered by TC. Fact is they were just the better team and should have won bigger. I know, I was at the game. That's typical for a Night chicken/Honey bee fan though. Always making the excuse of we had a bad week of practice because one of the players girlfriends broke up with him or some crap like that. You cant except the truth you got hammered by a 1a program. You got shut out. BY A 1A PROGRAM....[/u]

Whoa!!! Let's not put the Jackets on that pedestal just yet. A lot of football to be played before we can even compete for, much less

claim that prize. The only way to compare York with TC is head to head, which isn't going to happen. Whatever SC & YAI do

with each other, has nothing to with what SC & TC did or what might happen with TC & YAI. Apples / oranges.

So, we agree, comparisons make no sense.

All that aside, good luck to the Owls Fri. nite. Hope it's a good 'un.....everyone healthy.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!! FROM GRUNT & TC /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Radar????There is radar???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Yeah, it makes sense to me. You still think you had a bad game or some other excuse in your mind as to why SC got hammered by TC. Fact is they were just the better team and should have won bigger. I know, I was at the game. That's typical for a Night chicken/Honey bee fan though. Always making the excuse of we had a bad week of practice because one of the players girlfriends broke up with him or some crap like that. You cant except the truth you got hammered by a 1a program. You got shut out. BY A 1A PROGRAM....[/u]

Who is throwing stones in a glass dome???? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Careful now.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> But go ahead. They deserve it for jumping to conclusions. Making predictions on a 1A team. Life just aint fair is it? Tonight will set the tone for whos who in 4 2A. Anyone nervous???