Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

Do you not what that word means? What do you call kids that pick on, bully, haze, whatever you want to call it, other younger, smaller, or weaker kids? If that is not the correct word, what is? You are always one that wants to jump to defend any and all actions taken by the current staff and players, so what do you call people that perform these types of actions on other people that basically can't defend themselves?

But about Friday, this one could get ugly if we don't catch a break or two along the way. Their is too much going on for the team to get focused, and you better believe that Coach Barger will come ready to play. As bad as I hate to say this (AND I HOPE I AM WRONG) I don't think we can pull this one out. I also think it was unfair to put Coach Reel in the situation he has been put in. He is a fine young man and I think could be a fine Head Coach some day, but to make him step in for 2 games and act as Head Coach is unfair. This is not "his team" it is Coach Roberson's and since he got suspended for 2 games the only fair thing to do (for Coach Reel, whether it was the best for the season or not) would have been to make the Athletic Director step in and coach. After all, he is responsible for athletic facilities and the incident that caused this did happen in an athletic facility.

Go Warriors!

TEENAGERS being TEENAGERS! The kids need to s u c k it up and stand up for themselves! If you wanna see some real thugs come out to where I work and take a tour.....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEENAGERS being TEENAGERS! The kids need to s u c k it up and stand up for themselves! If you wanna see some real thugs come out to where I work and take a tour.....

I have no idea where you work nor am I interested in taking a tour. But if people that are "close to the program" as you imply that you are, think what was done to those boys was just "TEENAGERS being TEENAGERS", it explains alot as to why we are 0-4 and why with all the talent we had last year we ended up 4-7. That makes the current staff's record 4-11; with a winning percentage of 26.6%. You are absolutely right to defend them at all costs and the players' actions too. After all these seniors that did this stuff to the freshman have a high school record of 12-24, For a winning percentage of 33.3%. You show me teams that allow things like this to go on and say its just "TEENAGERS being TEENAGERS", and I will show you teams that are losing.

As Always,

Go Warriors!

The boys have got to come together as a team no matter who is the coach!

TEAMWORK

That will pull us through a bumpy season! PLAY AS A TEAM BOYS!

That will get things in order i dont want the ones who are against the coach and even the players to get to make more excuses on how they are right and the real warrior supporters are in the wrong!

We need a full warrior crowd and lets be loud and rowdy! As if we were undefeated going into this game!

AND REMEMBER PLAYERS!

PLAY AS A TEAM! PLAY AS A TEAM! PLAY AS A TEAM!

Lets do this team

TEAMWORK

That will get things in order i dont want the ones who are against the coach and even the players to get to make more excuses on how they are right and the real warrior supporters are in the wrong!

We need a full warrior crowd and lets be loud and rowdy! As if we were undefeated going into this game!

AND REMEMBER PLAYERS!

Lets do this team

Just what are you trying to say Dog?

I hope the kids can come together and play hard for their county, their Pride, & their Fans & most importantly themselves! Mabey they will come together and play as a team with coach Reel leading the way, as we all have seen Mr. Roberson isn't going to lead us anywhere & that is real sad.

If Coach Roberson is allowed to stay in Pikeville & coach next year, how many freshman do you all think will play for him? & Next Question how many parents will subject there children to another season like this one in 2009? We are witnessing, by far, the most pitiful excuse for Warrior Football I have ever seen in 5 decades & our kids and Grandkids deserve alot better than we are allowing the school board to give them. Mabey this new board will make some much needed changes in the way things are done here.

Do you not what that word means? What do you call kids that pick on, bully, haze, whatever you want to call it, other younger, smaller, or weaker kids? If that is not the correct word, what is? You are always one that wants to jump to defend any and all actions taken by the current staff and players, so what do you call people that perform these types of actions on other people that basically can't defend themselves?

But about Friday, this one could get ugly if we don't catch a break or two along the way. Their is too much going on for the team to get focused, and you better believe that Coach Barger will come ready to play. As bad as I hate to say this (AND I HOPE I AM WRONG) I don't think we can pull this one out. I also think it was unfair to put Coach Reel in the situation he has been put in. He is a fine young man and I think could be a fine Head Coach some day, but to make him step in for 2 games and act as Head Coach is unfair. This is not "his team" it is Coach Roberson's and since he got suspended for 2 games the only fair thing to do (for Coach Reel, whether it was the best for the season or not) would have been to make the Athletic Director step in and coach. After all, he is responsible for athletic facilities and the incident that caused this did happen in an athletic facility.

Go Warriors!

This crap in the locker room goes on every where dont think it dont just because you dont hear about it.Im not saying its right. I would just like to know if these parents are so concerned about there kids getting hurt why would they let them strap a helmet on and get out there with older stonger kids and be a tackling dummy.Im not defending anybody,but how much sense does that make? I wish the boys the best friday night, come together as a team and play hard.

This crap in the locker room goes on every where dont think it dont just because you dont hear about it.Im not saying its right. I would just like to know if these parents are so concerned about there kids getting hurt why would they let them strap a helmet on and get out there with older stonger kids and be a tackling dummy.Im not defending anybody,but how much sense does that make? I wish the boys the best friday night, come together as a team and play hard.

i here you talking warrior1995......it happens everywhere and in all sports......GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

TEAMWORK

AND REMEMBER PLAYERS!

Lets do this team

Nice Thoughts there Dawg.....

It is easy to support a winner. Everyone loves to show up when things are going well.

But true Pride in any program comes from "weathering the storm".

Anyone can sail the ship in calm seas......but it takes courage to do the impossible.

I am reminded of a quote:

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

If you don't know about this great leader, you may want to check out the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower

If you support BCHS sports, show some integrity by posting only comments you would make to these young players and coaches face to face......cause they read these posts every night.

Merely a fan of those trying to make a difference.....

Polecat

I have to agree this is far more prevalent than most admit. Not saying it is right but it is what it is. I would be willing to bet that Bledsoe will not have another issue with this and several coaches in the Chattanooga area have opened their eyes and are more proactive in preventing hazing.

I have a lot of respect for Bledsoe and do not wish them anymore ill will, but I have to take the Indians and support the boys from home.

Nice Thoughts there Dawg.....

It is easy to support a winner. Everyone loves to show up when things are going well.

But true Pride in any program comes from "weathering the storm".

Anyone can sail the ship in calm seas......but it takes courage to do the impossible.

I am reminded of a quote:

"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

If you don't know about this great leader, you may want to check out the following link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_D._Eisenhower

If you support BCHS sports, show some integrity by posting only comments you would make to these young players and coaches face to face......cause they read these posts every night.

Merely a fan of those trying to make a difference.....

Polecat

Well said polecat ...maybe some of these peolpe will go to that site and gain some integrity