Scott vs AE

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to find out if Scott is for real no more cupcakes. Wish Scott and Oneida would play there is no reason to play Taft play a real team.

Hey where is this game played in K town or up in them there HILLS? IF it is in K town with those KFL refs scott will lose big time BUT up there thy have a shot if thy dont get big eyed & play smart. Yes SCOTT should play ONEIDA come on coach TAFT step up to the plate coach LAMBERT has something 4 you . GOODLUCK HIGHLANDERS GO COACH LAMBERT & THE INDIANS

Time to find out if Scott is for real no more cupcakes. Wish Scott and Oneida would play there is no reason to play Taft play a real team.

don't even start that junk!!! you don't know what your talking about!

Scott has been playing well I hope the best for them a e presents a big challenge but for this program to step up to the next level it's gotta play with the big boys i'm going with the highlanders in the upset special. go big red

Scott has been playing well I hope the best for them a e presents a big challenge but for this program to step up to the next level it's gotta play with the big boys i'm going with the highlanders in the upset special. go big red

What junk? AE will be the first good team Scott plays this year.

The way I hear it Oneida won't schedule Scott!

Oh for the love of Sheesh! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Blah, Blah, blah, and Blah. OK, we've talked it over.......move along children! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Hmmm, Topic: Scott vs. AE. If we stay on task, this discussion will go a little better. I'm personnally rooting for Scott to get over the hump. They have gotten better and if they can manage keeping down and distance doable, they could spring an upset! If it is worth anything, Coach Gilliam is doing a wonderful job of resurrecting the Highlander Football Team. It is a tough job, but he seems to be up to the task. This is my upset special this week!

Scott Co - 30

AE - 21

Kazzy