Maryville Vs. Powel

RebelRant101

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A compleat gaim.....Mairvul iz gettin' better and billdin' depth......65 a new STATE RECORD...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maryville played by far its best game of the year.

Philip Juhlin is a option magician. Shuler and Jones ran hard tonight. Offensive line dominated. Chris Jordan dominated.

As great as the offense was the defense was even better. Kier Houston is a very good player but he ran for his life tonight. Justin Smith dominated as usuall. Other defensive linemen played well. Cody McCoy may be just 5'7 160lbs but I wouldn't trade him for any linebacker. He is a playmaker. Tyler Martin had 2 big picks.

Just a complete game by Maryville.

That's funny ... I guess IDONTKNOWFOOTBALL realized how foolish he looked , and deleted a bunch of his posts ..... hilarious ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Your worried about post ,your the fool you must be the lonely one I had my fun your the one that has definitions posted on a high school sports football message board get over it dude you must be OCD,BP or have some other mental disorder that's why your on here looking for what I deleted . I got under your skin and in your head again your so freaking easy to get at there is know way you played football........................... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will see the rebels in November and may the best team on that night win end of story..

Your worried about post ,your the fool you must be the lonely one I had my fun your the one that has definitions posted on a high school sports football message board get over it dude you must be OCD,BP or have some other mental disorder that's why your on here looking for what I deleted . I got under your skin and in your head again your so freaking easy to get at there is know way you played football........................... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will see the rebels in November and may the best team on that night win end of story..

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reguards to the Board, ( 2:44 AM?!?...)

Mapp

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Reguards to the Board, ( 2:44 AM?!?...)

Mapp

Sometimes all you need to know about the pos(er) is by what time it was put up.

Just curious , do you also pretend to be a lonely girl on the boards sometimes ? ... I guess to each his own . /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />