DB vs Jeff County

1WhoKnows

The tribe will roll..........JC does not have the speed on defense to run any of your backs down......There will be a lot of long touchdown runs from scrimmage......

DB 50

JC 7

The spread is 35 and the tribe will cover. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that DB has a distinct speed advantage, but I surely hope that DB is not 42pts better than us. If the last few years are any indication DB will load the box with everyone but the corners, blitz the house and dare JC to throw. How stubborn we are win the run game will determine what the score is, sure we need to run the ball, but banging our head against a 9 man wall and getting 3 and outs will help no one but DB. If it were me and DB comes out in the same defense they`ve played us with the last 4 years, I`d call nothing but fade routes every play until they get out of that defense. Its a lot easier to run against 7 men, then 9, and I haven't see DB play us with 2 safeties back since 2003.

DB is going to score and there's very little way around it. Like against Greenville, we better be prepared to score 28+ pts in order to stay in the game, probably more than that.

The tribe will roll..........JC does not have the speed on defense to run any of your backs down......There will be a lot of long touchdown runs from scrimmage......

DB 50

JC 7

The spread is 35 and the tribe will cover. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Depends on which JC team shows up. The in your face, never give up, proud to be Patriot players. Or the I just want to wear the jersey to school, stand on the sidelines and try to look cool kid. Notice I didn't use the word player.

This team is like a box of chocolates, "Ya never know what ya gonna get." Hpefully its the player team.

DEFENSE MUST BE A PRIORITY IN THIS GAME. NO MISSED TACKLES. DON"T GIVE UP BIG PLAYS.

Worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. They had no control over the game. The inadvertant whistle was horrible. JC seemed to chop-block every other play, if not more. I honestly can't remember a crew that did this bad of a job. The quick kick at the end of the game should have been a touchback, because the player that downed the ball went in the endzone and came back out before downing the ball. It was like the keystone cops out there tonight. It's games like this that make you appreciate even the mediocre crews.

Worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. They had no control over the game. The inadvertant whistle was horrible. JC seemed to chop-block every other play, if not more. I honestly can't remember a crew that did this bad of a job. The quick kick at the end of the game should have been a touchback, because the player that downed the ball went in the endzone and came back out before downing the ball. It was like the keystone cops out there tonight. It's games like this that make you appreciate even the mediocre crews.

What was the final score?

Definately one of the worse officiated games I've see, refs wouldn't let either team get anything going before throwing out the yellow. It was just an ugly game all the way around, 6 or 7 fumbles combined by both teams, loads of personal fouls/unsportsman penalties, WR's overthrown all game. I don't think either team played particularly well, and any time they did the refs threw out the hanky.