McKenzie at Union City

WestTnFootball

just got the news Mckenzie has lost their starting tailback bowden and jake johnson will not play this week either so we are down to the 3rd string tailback and with bowden we lose the 2nd fastest player on the team and our starting safety. bowden will be out till the first round of the playoffs. This could be really tough to overcome. Just my thoughts!

I really hope you are just yanking chains here!!!!! Fussel is one tough back but not sure he and McKinney can carry the whole load for an entire game running. We will HAVE to pick up the passing game if that's the case unless we have a running back that is an unknown at this time.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After catching up since my computer is down and I am still not at home, i will say this. If UC strength is stopping the run and not the pass. Then this should be one heck of a ball game. If I am UC (and Duck, I told you this the other day), I am loading 8 if not 9 in the box and say beat me w/ your pass McKenzie. We have not proven we can throw the ball. Then again, we have not had to in our first 2 games. I feel like the McKenzie D will be there to help contain Speed. We will see though. If they do load up, spread them out and let McKinney go to work.

I look for a low scoring game and I agree w/ UCDIDITAGAIN, peanalties and Defense will be the key along w/ special teams. 3 pts could be the difference.

V&T1,

Good to see you back on here but, this season is starting to turn into way too much drama to suit me. I guess that's the way it should be though.

I really hope you are just yanking chains here!!!!! Fussel is one tough back but not sure he and McKinney can carry the whole load for an entire game running. We will HAVE to pick up the passing game if that's the case unless we have a running back that is an unknown at this time.

duckman look up i have revised what i wrote. just got the news

Less than 24 hours away from the game of the week or even year.

I don't put anything into what you folks from McKenzie are saying about your players. What happened, did they get hurt in practice or what?

From what I hear, several players want be playing during Friday nights game for Union City either....the same one who have not played all year!!

I was told a new kid on the block will be in a jersey for Union city Friday night and will shock what he can do against the McKenzie bunch.

If you want to know who it is you will have to show up and see for yourself......

Less than 24 hours away from the game of the week or even year.

I don't put anything into what you folks from McKenzie are saying about your players. What happened, did they get hurt in practice or what?

From what I hear, several players want be playing during Friday nights game for Union City either....the same one who have not played all year!!

I was told a new kid on the block will be in a jersey for Union city Friday night and will shock what he can do against the McKenzie bunch.

If you want to know who it is you will have to show up and see for yourself......

Unless it's a feshman, i'll believe it when i see it.