Hampton at Unaka

dawgbacker

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope these two teams feel better about themselves after this game, because neither one has a winning record. The Grace Christian Academy is 3-0 and on a roll. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

They feel great after each game win or lose because they know they didn't have to cheat to play a game. And you are 3 - 0 because #1 - you haven't played anyone and #2 - You can recruit and intice people to come to your school. We have the good ole boys that have went to school here all there life and they are proud of it. Again ~ last year you had only 4 jrs and this year you have 9 or more srs. Has any other team in this division done that?? NO

Well, the Dogs won this one going away, but it was ugly. Too many penalties. WAY too many penalties. I don't think the Rangers had the Dogs attention early on, Hampton was just kind of there. The score was 6-3 Hampton at the end of the first qtr, then 14-3 at the half. I give Unaka credit here, they played with emotion to keep it close. The scond half was all Hampton. There's a LOT for the coaches to work on this week, as the penalties just pouring on. The running game worked good, when it wasn't being nullified by a penalty. The Dogs perhaps needed an ugly win to show them they need to keep their attitudes in check. Anyway, a win is a win, even an ugly win, so go Dogs!

Not too impressive a win for Hampton. I seen us play Unaka and they were the 2nd worst team we played. I'm sure Hampton will say it could have been more without penalties but only 34-3? 4-0 on and we're on a roll. The Grace Christian Academy-Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Hampton is not real big on impressing anyone, they were out for a win ,when it got ugly, they played the reserves as always. You'll get your turn soon enough.

Not too impressive a win for Hampton. I seen us play Unaka and they were the 2nd worst team we played. I'm sure Hampton will say it could have been more without penalties but only 34-3? 4-0 on and we're on a roll. The Grace Christian Academy-Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Keep talkin trash to a team that has OWNED you every since we were forced to let you in the region. Maybe Hampton doesn't need to put 50 on everybody they can.

Glad to see you felt the need for 50 before you pulled the starters against TKA. We gottem 34 -0 and had the JV in before Halftime.

The Grace Christian Academy- Hide your athletes or we'll havem in 2009

Keep talkin trash to a team that has OWNED you every since we were forced to let you in the region. Maybe Hampton doesn't need to put 50 on everybody they can.

Glad to see you felt the need for 50 before you pulled the starters against TKA. We gottem 34 -0 and had the JV in before Halftime.

The Grace Christian Academy- Hide your athletes or we'll havem in 2009

Now that one got me in the floor,I can' stop laughing. Thats too good