What are RBS's chances friday against Clay Co.?

lilvol

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the feeling that RBS will sneak up on some over confident team that has over looked them to practice for the following game. If your team is guilty of this. Beware. They are close to having a win if they dont lay down after a score. I didnt see them do this against GV. They played the last few minutes tough.

Maybe they need to practice ahead for a team and accept a loss to do it the week after. Keep the faith Bulldogs. You can do it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont go for all the hogwash about the coaching. If you do you may as well hang up the cleats.

I seen improvement from the past. So something is working.

RBS chances are slim too none, oh wait a minute I just seen slim jump off a cliff, I guess that only leaves NONE.

SLIM U MUST HAVE HIT YOUR FUNNY BONE!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> DON'T COUNT OUT RBS UNTIL ITS OVER!!! NEVER COUNT YOUR EGGS BEFORE THEY HATCH SOMETIMES U GET A ROTTEN ONE OUT OF THE BUNCH lol !!!! THAT'S SO FUNNY MAYBE SLIM WILL CATCH A BRANCH ON THE WAY DOWN SO THAT HE DON'T HURT HIS SELF IN THE FALL !! U TOOOOO FUNNNNNYYYY!!!!!!!!

GO BULLDOGS !!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY !!

OK heres a strategy, IF RBS can get 4 - 12 minute drives they have a very good shot at winning.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I bet your known as the Glover of Trousdale Co. You haven't reached the LEGEND status just yet but your close.

I am pulling for RBS to get a win as much as anybody, but I don't see it this week. I think those kids should be commended for their efforts as well as the coaches. The main thing is to never quit trying. It's only a game. Good Luck RBS coaches and players.

As far as Clay county being the 3rd best team in the region, I believe Monterey and Watertown and Gordonsville will have a lot to say about that. Out of the teams RBS has left to play, Clay is most likely to lose to the Bulldogs. I think RBS has a good chance if the Clay players are as overconfident as some of their posters are.

I have the feeling that RBS will sneak up on some over confident team that has over looked them to practice for the following game. If your team is guilty of this. Beware. They are close to having a win if they dont lay down after a score. I didnt see them do this against GV. They played the last few minutes tough.

Maybe they need to practice ahead for a team and accept a loss to do it the week after. Keep the faith Bulldogs. You can do it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dont go for all the hogwash about the coaching. If you do you may as well hang up the cleats.

I seen improvement from the past. So something is working.

most of our boys don't even get on here which is a good thing due to some negativity that is posted about them. The support these guys have from their hometown is astounding this year and alot of changes have been made to show them we care about them no matter what. I think alot of people that visit us this year will see a big difference when they come to the hill. There has been numerous hours spent working on the stadium and the entire team and coaching staff are very thankful to the ones that have done this for them. They have a very big heart and love football and will give 4 quarters of play at 100% so what more could anyone want out of a team.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE U AT SLIM U CRACK ME UP !!!! ITS TOOOOOO SERIOUS ON HERE WE NEED U TOO HIT YOUR FUNNY BONE AGAIN LOL LOL !!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

GO BULLDOGS !