Alcoa vs. Booker T Washington

Tornadofan15

LOL, you're going to be the first to compare the score of the Alcoa/BTW and Milan/BTW aren't you? Milan will probably win badly and the subs will be in a little midway through the third.

We both know all of you "West-TN Milan Lovers" are thinking of it. Otherwise you'd be away from the Booker T. Washington at Alcoa thread /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Milan is a great football program. Morris is a great coach. He has a great staff. They have great players.

Alcoa is just better though..................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

SORRY IF THIS IS A "BUBBLE BURSTER" FOR THE DAWGS!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thedailytimes.com/article/20080...PORTS/309199979

>

Don't forget my son, Darrell Tate II /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's Great Vettasue! Aways good to hear a Tornado having success at the next level! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Uncontested? With the price of gas these days, I guess we should just hand the gold ball over to Alcoa after the semis. Heck maybe we shouldn't even have a playoff this year. I'll tell you what, let's all call the TSSAA and ask them to just go ahead and cancel 2A football since Alcoa is uncontested. Might as well do the same in 4A also.

Well, have you seen the last three 2A state championships? I would say that's a great idea, I'm sure Goodpasture fans would've much rather saved their gas if they would've known beforehand that Alcoa was gonna beat them 121-19 in the last three meetings.

That's Great Vettasue! Aways good to hear a Tornado having success at the next level! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks!

Was the band there?

I guess you don't believe that fat meat is greasy!, We told you they don't bring their band!...........sorry, No Turtle the band didn't come.

Uncontested? With the price of gas these days, I guess we should just hand the gold ball over to Alcoa after the semis. Heck maybe we shouldn't even have a playoff this year. I'll tell you what, let's all call the TSSAA and ask them to just go ahead and cancel 2A football since Alcoa is uncontested. Might as well do the same in 4A also.

I will agree in 2A because the class has become a cake walk for Alcoa. There is more parity in 3, 4 & 5A. I don't know why for sure but uncontested is a very good word for it. Alcoa won't lose a 2A game this year and that includes the State Game. Good luck to the rest, but in 2A Alcoa is the clear #1 barr none.

That's a Lead Pipe Stone Cold Frozen Lock!

I will agree in 2A because the class has become a cake walk for Alcoa. There is more parity in 3, 4 & 5A. I don't know why for sure but uncontested is a very good word for it. Alcoa won't lose a 2A game this year and that includes the State Game. Good luck to the rest, but in 2A Alcoa is the clear #1 barr none.

That's a Lead Pipe Stone Cold Frozen Lock!

Its also called Open zone, no multiplier unlimited recruiting, best coach in the state. It will get it done every time. 2A Alcoa, 4A maryville, why have a playoff

Its also called Open zone, no multiplier unlimited recruiting, best coach in the state. It will get it done every time. 2A Alcoa, 4A maryville, why have a playoff

96% of Alcoa players are from ALCOA. Its that simple! Does anyone EVER have kids move in to their school system. Are we the ONLY ones?? Also we have ALWAYS PLAYED UP BUDDY. Get your facts straight!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

...is it still twitching /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />