Heritage @ Oak Ridge

tpoole12

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they are letting Cofey back on the team and he will replace Guyman. BAD MOVE if this is true it just goes from bad to worse.

You gotta be kidding!! Gives a new meaning to Zero Tolerance, maybe it's been changed to 15 Tolerance! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Here's your thread Hitch/bladerunner , c'mon back !!

Now help me out in giving your coach a great big ol cheer !

HIP , HIP HOO RAY , HIP HIP HOORAY !! 4 MORE YEARS , 4 MORE YEARS , 4 MORE YEARS !!

There you go Hitch , that should liven things up a little bit for you ... oops , better get , I see a Middle Aged Mutant Ninja " Turtle " coming after me , and I heard he's been taking some lessons from coach ... outta here ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Here's your thread Hitch/bladerunner , c'mon back !!

Now help me out in giving your coach a great big ol cheer !

HIP , HIP HOO RAY , HIP HIP HOORAY !! 4 MORE YEARS , 4 MORE YEARS , 4 MORE YEARS !!

There you go Hitch , that should liven things up a little bit for you ... oops , better get , I see a Middle Aged Mutant Ninja " Turtle " coming after me , and I heard he's been taking some lessons from coach ... outta here ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Kids, I have talked to many of you over the years about not using drugs. However, I want you read this post. I mean really read it. This is the result.

Thanks for listening

Yep Ole Turtle has never been to an Oak Ridge game, but is chairman of SOS (save Ole Stanton). He is quick to give advice to Oak Ridge fans on supporting the coach, but if it was an Old Fat White Guy you would see his true colors in reverse discrimination. He's probably one of those "Fire Fulmer" guys. "Support your coach at all costs, as long as I think he is a good guy." Isn't that funny? Not Ha Ha funny, but ironic funny.

Ole Dad

Yep Ole Turtle has never been to an Oak Ridge game, but is chairman of SOS (save Ole Stanton). He is quick to give advice to Oak Ridge fans on supporting the coach, but if it was an Old Fat White Guy you would see his true colors in reverse discrimination. He's probably one of those "Fire Fulmer" guys. "Support your coach at all costs, as long as I think he is a good guy." Isn't that funny? Not Ha Ha funny, but ironic funny.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad, should Fulmer retain his job? I know UCLA was tough.

You are right about Turtle, he has an agenda.