Riverdale vs Siegel

BlueRaiderfan

I am sure the coaches could care less how you feel. I am sure players do not fumble on purpose. I am sure the coaches work on ball security everyday. I am sure they could care less who second guesses them,including you. I am sure they will not talk to you face to face only because you have nothing they want to hear. I am sure you are old and lost. I am also sure you are a fan and should admit you are wrong.I am also sure Coach Aydelott is a good coach. I am also sure the players are not as good as past teams. I am also sure they will get better if fans support and encourage them.

Whoa! Whoa!,

We get it. You have a man crush on Aydleott /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the coaches could care less how you feel. I am sure players do not fumble on purpose. I am sure the coaches work on ball security everyday. I am sure they could care less who second guesses them,including you. I am sure they will not talk to you face to face only because you have nothing they want to hear. I am sure you are old and lost. I am also sure you are a fan and should admit you are wrong.I am also sure Coach Aydelott is a good coach. I am also sure the players are not as good as past teams. I am also sure they will get better if fans support and encourage them.

This team is as good as most teams we have had at RIverdale...we have a lot of talented players if you havent seen us play then you would not know if you have seen us play and you have kept up with Riverdale football for any amount of time i will tell you the last 3 years we have had more talent than the 02 and 03 team and the 97 team which won state so i disagree about the talent not being there

This team is as good as most teams we have had at RIverdale...we have a lot of talented players if you havent seen us play then you would not know if you have seen us play and you have kept up with Riverdale football for any amount of time i will tell you the last 3 years we have had more talent than the 02 and 03 team and the 97 team which won state so i disagree about the talent not being there

That is a pretty high praise of a team who is not really backing that up. Riverdale will always have talent. They always have great coaches there too, but if Riverdale had more talent then those great teams of the past, why cant they win big games like those teams could? Just wondering... Anyways, this game is going to be a test of how bad Siegel is tired of being at the bottom of the pile that is Region 4. If Riverdale holds on to the football this could get really challenging for Siegel. But seeing Siegel play against the best wing t offense IMO in Wilson Central. I feel like they will play well enough to earn a win. I like Siegel by 2 Jesse Chambers field goals. 23-17

Who do I support? Why does that matter?

Why don't you use your real name on here if you are

telling everyone what you really think? And do you

think everyone wants TO KNOW what you think?

Do you think Bear Bryant and Vince Lombardi wanted to

hear a "supporter's" opinion about how they should coach

their team? Do you think any high school coach is reading

message boards searching for advice?

I bet none of the coaches at Riverdale are concerned about

the fumbles. What do you think?

Dumb post, I Guarantee they are concerned about the fumbles, thats there job, to be concerned about there football teams and the problems they are having on the field.

So pretty much the one variable that is different is the head coach? So are you saying coach A is the reason riverdale is not good anymore? I personally dont think you can compare any back on your team to gaston or ralph king or tamar butler for that matter. None are on there level. and to compare west to scott or dave is ludacris. He is not near there level of play. So I disagree with you on why riverdale is struggling.

So pretty much the one variable that is different is the head coach? So are you saying coach A is the reason riverdale is not good anymore? I personally dont think you can compare any back on your team to gaston or ralph king or tamar butler for that matter. None are on there level. and to compare west to scott or dave is ludacris. He is not near there level of play. So I disagree with you on why riverdale is struggling.

Ralph left in 01 and gaston was a little guy that shared time with #3 and i am forget his name (Tre dalton?)something like that...Sherrill is better than both of them joey lee doesnt get the opportunities (maybe he doesnt deserve it i am not sure)oliver isnt bad either. Is west as good as dave or scott? that is a good question that to this point is to early to tell he has to learn to protect the ball a little better but he is a really good athlete and his arm is strong...I have long been against our offense but not against the staff (although they take it personally) jI am troubled that the stuff hasnt tried something different this fall to stop the turnonvers...i do not think dicipline is as strong as it should be...

Sherrill can be a 5A back of the year but not in this system by his SR year

I dont know about Sherril being better then them still, but I do agree with you that the system is not working. I think Mr.Nolan knows after this season itll be time for a change, because i feel coach A will not change systems seeing thats what hes ran since i have heard of him. When you got so many teams running the wingT it gets easier and easier to stop.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I dont know about Sherril being better then them still, but I do agree with you that the system is not working. I think Mr.Nolan knows after this season itll be time for a change, because i feel coach A will not change systems seeing thats what hes ran since i have heard of him. When you got so many teams running the wingT it gets easier and easier to stop.

[/quote

Well Mr. See-Gull Grad, I seem to remember that you guys haven't beat the wing-t since Coach A has been there.I am sure glad you seem it is getting easier to stop. I know you are pushing for Coach A to go, and I think I know why(lost to him two years in a row), but he isn't going anywhere dude.

Well Mr. See-Gull Grad, I seem to remember that you guys haven't beat the wing-t since Coach A has been there.I am sure glad you seem it is getting easier to stop. I know you are pushing for Coach A to go, and I think I know why(lost to him two years in a row), but he isn't going anywhere dude.

No siegel hasnt beaten us yet but the game and score have been closer than what they should have been... I spoke with Nolan last spring at a baseball game and coach A isnt going anywhere...the man has only lost 3 games coming into this season so everyone mine as well stop the coach A leaving stuff