Riverdale vs Siegel

BlueRaiderfan

LOD and SECMAN start eating all that crow. You talk the talk but your team didnt walk the walk. Hows it feel to lose little old awful Siegel. WE STILL A BAD TEAM NOW? Look whos undefeated in the region and look who as 2 losses now. HOWS IT FEEL HUH. Hope it feels good. As a siegel fan since the opening I can say ive been waiting for a moment like this and it feels soooo much sweeter then i ever could imagine to beat Riverdale. You have talked the talk for too long. ITS OVER RIVERDALE FANS. Welcome to every other fan of a boro teams life. Good and bad years. CONGRATS STARS. BIG WIN. Way to shut up the haters and the doubters, hades hasnt froze over LODUMB, the better team won tonight. WAKE UP AND FACE FACTS. Its time for every single riverdale fan to wake up and face the fact that your a mediocre team with a bad qb. Oh good comparison saying west could be as good as scott or dave is the dumbest think I have ever read on this board and I feel very comfortable saying that. Region 4 is going through memorial this year. Siegel or Oakland. Riverdale may lose to WC Smyrna and Lebanon. HA good game warriors maybe next time your fans wont talk you up preseason to something your not and wont ever be.

I would gladly eat crow if I ONCE said in this thread that R'dale was gonna win, but if you notice I did NOT! I predicted R'dale was gonna be 5-5 this year and with them now being 2-3 it looks like I won't have to eat the crow that I REALLY dreaded. Most of the things I felt were gonna happen did happen and I got stomped on here for not believing that Coach A was invicible by Stan Trott. As I was not at the game I will not comment on it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would gladly eat crow if I ONCE said in this thread that R'dale was gonna win, but if you notice I did NOT! I predicted R'dale was gonna be 5-5 this year and with them now being 2-3 it looks like I won't have to eat the crow that I REALLY dreaded. Most of the things I felt were gonna happen did happen and I got stomped on here for not believing that Coach A was invicible by Stan Trott. As I was not at the game I will not comment on it.

LOD - Both offenses moved ball at will - Difference was Siegel made two stops and Riverdale didn't.

One note: Riverdale student body tonight was outstanding - large turnout and cheered all night - much to some folks chagrin sitting behind them - reminded me of old times in the student body at Legion Field

Well see-gull grad, the last time I checked, you guys don't have any gold footballs at your school now do ya.Also, what was with the fireworks show after the game.Who do you guys think you are the tennessee titans or something?I was told you guys have had those fireworks there for so long. that the show was supposed to be all night, but lasted only a few minutes.

We also dont have any ignorant people like yourself at Siegel high. Riverdale opened long long ago so the gold ball argument is a dumb one seeing how we are in the 6th year of existence. Eat crow, and LOD you have been nothing but rude about Siegel in the past so whether you said riverdale will win or not I know deep down your eating crow for all the trash you have talked about Siegel.

Congrats to siegel on the win they played hard and deserved the win our defense could not stop them at all the only thing that stopped siegel was a missed FG otherwise they scored a TD we got stopped 2 or 3 times with 1 punt...I still stand by West having the potential of the thomas brothers he has a good arm and good speed...

Great win siegel well deserved

Congrats to siegel on the win they played hard and deserved the win our defense could not stop them at all the only thing that stopped siegel was a missed FG otherwise they scored a TD we got stopped 2 or 3 times with 1 punt...I still stand by West having the potential of the thomas brothers he has a good arm and good speed...

Great win siegel well deserved

west can be a fine qb if they put him in more positions to succeed......hes a drop back passer thats doin a bunch of stupid triple reverse passing type BS...its not his fault hes just tryin to do what he can with what is asked of him to do.

SopH1025 hits the jackpot, Siegel (or Sea Gulls or whatever you kids like to call them) 35 Mighty Mighty Riverdale 29.

thanks for acknowledging that i was correct...."again".....i seem to be right about a lot of these things and everyone thinks im just nuts for some reason.....but anyway this was a great football game the Witt to Gooch connection was in affect again as they shredded riverdales secondary......why do teams try to match up a corner on Gooch one on one? it doesnt work....no one is goin to be able to guard him the whole length of the game man to man and at least this year he has a man that can get him the ball so he can do his thing.......siegels high powered offense will be a great matchup with oaklands dominant defense............boy i cant wait until game 9

I'm Shocked..

i wasnt