Riverdale vs Baylor

MVM

Chill out. No one is talking bad about Riverdale and we will get a chance to prove if our defense can stop them. Yes we do have a solid and undefeated team. But Baylor has earned the respect that is being given to them....beating 3 top 10 teams to date proves that. Now these 2 top ten teams go at it Friday and hopefully the Warriors can make a statement at the game. It is not that Riverdale is not being given credit....no one is disrespecting us. We can earn that respect on Friday if we win.

I don't think you are giving Riverdale's defense any credit. They have a solid back line with 2 seniors and freshman who plays like a senior. Give them some credit Riverdale has only given up one goal with there starters in

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will definitely test Riverdale??™s midfield and defense, since apparently it has only been tested once (against Soddy Daisy) this season. Riverdale will have to be at their best to stay in this one, and their keepers should see plenty of action. A true test for Riverdale.

I predict Baylor will flex their muscle in this one. Good Luck Riverdale.

Baylor ??“ 4 Riverdale - 1

I'll be at the game, but will post the final as soon as I can, unless the team goes out for dinner afterwards.

Your Killing me! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=".......Maybe some of you Siegal fans that will there scouting has a blackberry with internet, could help us out. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Your Killing me! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=".......Maybe some of you Siegal fans that will there scouting has a blackberry with internet, could help us out. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Siegel hosts Riverdale in football tonight also, don't know how many will come to the soccer game.

As big a game as this is I doubt it will effect Riverdale fans. Game should be over before the football game starts. It will effect Baylor though as Baylor hosts a big region football game at home against Brentwood Academy.

MVM....I feel your pain. I would love to see the game but just can't make the drive. Red Bank football tonight! Can't wait to see how it ends up. Still have to go with Baylor but Riverdale is obviously very good. Who knows.

Siegel hosts Riverdale in football tonight also, don't know how many will come to the soccer game.