Oneida vs. Watertown

LoLiPoPman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect to the bulldogs, but other then the first quarter, I dont think there was any question Oneida had Hampton beat on that night.

ok i suppose you where there.... hampton had a touchdown called back because oneida's QB fumbled on the five yard line and the great tssaa offical called an invertant whistle..... which was a big momentum changer for hampton.. im not saying that was the decieding factor in the game but it was a very big play that changed the momentum big time......

ok i suppose you where there.... hampton had a touchdown called back because oneida's QB fumbled on the five yard line and the great tssaa offical called an invertant whistle..... which was a big momentum changer for hampton.. im not saying that was the decieding factor in the game but it was a very big play that changed the momentum big time......

Nappy evidently you wasn't there. hampton did NOT have a td called back.They recovered a fumble,AFTER the whistle was blown and it was the TB not the QB.Besides that was like 3 weeks ago.MOVE ON.

As far as travelling to H2Otown, looking forward to it.I see they only lost to FCS by 6.We should know where we stand after this game.Hope the tribe fans travel with us this week.Kazzy...u gonna be there? I missed ya at the concession stand this past week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lo there do I see my father. Lo there do I see my mother, my sisters, and my brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call me. They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live forever

The 13th Warrior

Good Movie

Watertown wins this one easily.

Your pick went out the window with easily.

If anyone beats these Injuns , the last thing it will be is (easily)!!

I know watertown plays some tough teams .

I hope you all didn't pick us to be a breather on your schedule.

Oneida travels well , and also plays a tough schedule.

Load up the buses , looks like another good game . If Oneida plays to their potential (like they have all year)

Watertown's dry spell could continue for one more week!!!!

yea i agree with you long hair.... but dont you think that oneida should have been beatin by hampton.....

The better team won that night, Tough game for Hampton that early in the season. The call was a bad one and it could have made a difference, But Hampton got a huge break when Oneida fumbled in our endzone. The officals were bad both ways all night. The better team won.

I also think ,Oneida will take Watertown. Its not going to be a cake walk ,but its not supposed to be. Oneida has a very good Defence and the offence has improved as well. Oneida is a legit top 5 in the state. Watertown is not so bad themselves.

Go Injuns

Smash......are you nuts?!?! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Either you've been watching the Ryder Cup (Valhalla) or you've just had your Mid-Season Crisis! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What in Betsy's Blue JuJu are you sputtering about. If I wasn't convinced otherwise, you just might be heading to Watertown in an ambulance! Oh well, I guess an Indian Nut is better than no nut at all. By the way....are you sure Jack Lambert would approve of that last message?

Go Americans.....bring home the Ryder Cup! (Had to get that in.)

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Kazzy /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I had to throw in at least one Viking quote somewhere! I must have been delirious from watching the Vols play.

Speaking of putting up some effort across the board! I like our team. Lots of boys stepping up every week, doing their job. Not to be hating on McCreay County...I am glad we are playing Watertown. You don't learn anything about yourself or your team playing cupcakes.

Should be a tough, hard fought game against a good Reg 4 team. I think they have a preseaon all state linebacker and an outstanding QB. Should be a fun game to watch.

The 13th Warrior

Good Movie

Good catch!

Hey I realize this is a Oneida-Watertown thread and I promise I"m not trying to change the subject, but after seeing Greenback beat Harriman Friday, I'm thinking the Oneida-Greenback game could be a battle of epic proportions!!! But in the meantime, good luck against Watertown. What up, Kaz?