Mckenzie at Huntingdon

strong-rider21

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will hang with the conservative crowd here in that the game will be played on grass and not on paper or the internet. This is looking to be a close matchup to anyone who really looks at stats and stuff. No predictions here except that this should be a "moneys worth" contest.

Football in Carroll Co. ain't what it used to be it seems and now the scales have balanced somewhat. The last two seasons, I said a Rebel win and that's what happened. This season I'm saying it could go either way and it should be CLOSE. We're coming to ya'lls house with a mad on from Union City. Be ready and I suspect ya'll will.

It's early in the week yet so the crazies haven't really jumped in yet. This week always produces some interesting "ideas" late in the week!! The last year or two it's gotten a bit more sane during this week though. Thankfully.

As stated earlier, I expect this game to be close in the end. Neither team has shown a distinct advantage at this point to me. We'll know the answer around a quarter to 10 Friday night I guess. At the same time, I worry myself sick about the Huntingdon game the week before it every season so.................?????

We will come to play............that's for sure!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

REBEL PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!

I SUPPORT COLONEL REB!!!!!!!!!!!