Gallatin (4-0) @ Smyrna (2-3)

Gtowner

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am back from "tooting" my tuba at the game. Gallatin just came up 26 points or so from everyone on heres prediction of them hanging 30+ on smyrna. The game worked itself out just like I described in my earlier post on here, but I am just a "band geek" apparently based on my screen name. Too bad I know absolutely nothing about football. Next time you people try to judge somebody from a screen name instead of knowing what they know I hope it comes back to bite you just like this.

Then pick a screen name thar doesnt give any false pre-tenses.

Smyrna is hitting the ground running. No moss on this stone anymore.

Oaklandpatriots says "Will you be my valentine?"

Yes ! we are hitting the ground running , futhermore, J Bryson has way better rushing stats than P Valentine.

Oakland is pretty similar to Gallitin (before Gallitin played Smyrna) in the fact that they are/were undefeated but neither team have/has played anyone with a good win/loss record.I think Oakland will be as stunned ,as Gallitin was ,when they meet Smyrna's defense.

Yes ! we are hitting the ground running , futhermore, J Bryson has way better rushing stats than P Valentine.

Oakland is pretty similar to Gallitin (before Gallitin played Smyrna) in the fact that they are/were undefeated but neither team have/has played anyone with a good win/loss record.I think Oakland will be as stunned ,as Gallitin was ,when they meet Smyrna's defense.

Yeah yeah, we hear the same talk, we dont play a good schedule, we havent seen a defense like Smyrna etc. etc. Oakland is the most disrespected unbeaten team in the state. If Oakland does win, I hope you guys are at least gracious enough to admit that we were the better team. Oakland's defense is just as good as Smyrna's, and just like Smyrna's offense, they play right to Oakland strengths.

Like " Precious " ?

Did I say real name? No, I said screen name.

Smyrna is hitting the ground running. No moss on this stone anymore.

Oaklandpatriots says "Will you be my valentine?"

Get a life.