C.A. @ Collinwood

Chunk_d

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good job CA...word is that this is the first time they have EVER beat collinwood at collinwood, is this true?

and marco is playing juco somewhere in kansas i believe.

no, im pretty sure I recall CA beating Collinwood at Collinwood before....but I cant give you the year...collinwood had some pretty bad teams in the early eighties when they were starting up football

no, im pretty sure I recall CA beating Collinwood at Collinwood before....but I cant give you the year...collinwood had some pretty bad teams in the early eighties when they were starting up football

IF Columbia Academy had ever won in Collinwood it wouldn't have been during the early 80's. The CA that exists today began playing in 1980 and didn't win a game until 82. By then, Collinwood was a threat to win any game it played. C'wood's first over .500 season was 83(although they still lost to Wayne Co.) and I believe CA had a winning record that year as well or very close(they did beat Wayne Co.). This very well may have been CA's first win in Collinwood.

congrats CA....Statom needs to put some of his big guys like Justin Daniel and Robbie Cowham on the d line before everyone realizes they can run it down our throats.....and if hes smart he will put Adams in there somewhere...........if you want to rest guys, rest them on offense.........YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR BEST ON DEFENSE COACH...not the other way around. Anyhow, CA wanted it more and got a great win...good job!

Sounds like you know alot more about the team than the man who has been coach several successful years! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

congrats CA....Statom needs to put some of his big guys like Justin Daniel and Robbie Cowham on the d line before everyone realizes they can run it down our throats.....and if hes smart he will put Adams in there somewhere...........if you want to rest guys, rest them on offense.........YOU ALWAYS PUT YOUR BEST ON DEFENSE COACH...not the other way around. Anyhow, CA wanted it more and got a great win...good job!

Coach Statom does a heck of a job without outside help. He has a a great defense. Were you at the game last night? I'm not going to mention things that went on that were completely unsportsman like. Sometimes it's hard to play against a team, officials etc.....

C'wood plays fair and they play hard. I don't think we need to be on here making anybody feel that we don't think they are good enough to be out there. Coach Statom is the coach and he knows what he is doing.

I think we need to support our team

Sounds like you know alot more about the team than the man who has been coach several successful years! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I know if you dont put your big guys on your defensive line you get the ball run down your throat ...thats just football, not something I came up with

Coach Statom does a heck of a job without outside help. He has a a great defense. Were you at the game last night? I'm not going to mention things that went on that were completely unsportsman like. Sometimes it's hard to play against a team, officials etc.....

C'wood plays fair and they play hard. I don't think we need to be on here making anybody feel that we don't think they are good enough to be out there. Coach Statom is the coach and he knows what he is doing.

I think we need to support our team

I didnt question that he knows what hes doing.....hey if I was a coach and I had athletes like Adams, Risner, Daniel, and Cowham I would want them over there with me watching half the game too....togetherness is nice!!!

show me where i said somebody shouldnt be out there??? I just think they need some help (whats wrong with that?)