Marion County vs. Whitwell

mchs51

I think Lady Squaw has it straight.... There is definitely a Purple Storm brewing..... Lightening will be striking in many places over the next couple of weeks..... All you non-believers best take cover..... In the words of Leon Russell... A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEQUATCHIE 17.........JASPER 10............gonna be a long drive back down the valley boys

sequatchie lol 6- 0 lol you will be will be 6- 3 win you face the warriors lol you wont win another game this season tyner lost last week and will still be ranked higher than you !!! who have you played worth talking about!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After Friday night??™s game against Lookout Valley, we added a new definition to the word ???Frustration???! Coaches, Players we are Jasper??™s Homecoming! Not to mention a county rival game. If you can??™t get up and play for these reasons, I have no idea what it will take to get you motivated. It time for this team to step it up!

I remember the days when Lookout Valley had 4 or 5 Homecomings each year. Now it is Whitwells turn. Warriors by 4 TD's. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />