scott county vs knoxville fulton

james16

turtle AE got lucky on the game against scott..them refs were terrible..the kid intercepted the ball in the end zone then the AE player reached down and pulled it out of his hands when he was already down with 2 refs standing right next to them in the end zone..and it was called a touchdown..it was a terrible call

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now boys, they don't have cable internet in those parts yet. A half-decent DSL, and my granny still reps the dial-up. Nevertheless, these kids don't really fired up from the arm-chair quarterbacks. Gillum and Co. efforts are starting to finally show up and yes I'm glad to say I was part of the foundation of Scott's greatest coach. It should be a good game. I don't know about our homecoming beating the stone-cold pimpin sequin from you innner city kids, but hey at least we aren't recruiting? right Irish! Umm, no band will be marching, its in the works but banjos will be picked. Tom Jones was played once back in the G. Sexton days. Dude we all got DELLs from F.E.M.A. cause you inner-city kids didn't want them. Ok you trio of internet gangsters pour it on!!!Good luck to my boys in RED! P.S glad no KFL garbage will be officiating this week. ruse?

No KFL garbage? Well they had better not be any 3 day unshavened, over-all wear'n, Richard Simon's watch'n, beach nut spit'n, knuckle snot wipe'n locals either. If six refs ride up packed in a 88 Chevy Bronco filled with the Milwaukee's Best recycling project in the floor board as well as a freshly killed deer strapped to the top, then we all know the alumni association has got a home cummin' victory plan with the yellow hanky.

As far as those Dells hand-me-downs by FEMA.... Maybe that's why you're defending the red nation all by yourself. Those were old solar powered mammoths from 1994 that sported an external floppy A drive, a 50lb. 13" monitor, & required 2 jogging gerbils on a wheel to run the processor. Tell all of your friends that tornado season is over & FEMA wont be providing an upgrade until the Spring.

Go Falcons! (Tag... you're it bubba!)

Photoman

You seem to be slightly addled. Maybe it's the bagpipe music still ringing in your head.

The 3 day unshaven, overall wearing, beech nut spittin, Chevy ridin, be-year drankin crew you're describing are the home coming queen candidates. The one totin the deer on the hood is a sure winner once she field dresses it at half time and gives it to the judges /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Photoman

You seem to be slightly addled. Maybe it's the bagpipe music still ringing in your head.

The 3 day unshaven, overall wearing, beech nut spittin, Chevy ridin, be-year drankin crew you're describing are the home coming queen candidates. The one totin the deer on the hood is a sure winner once she field dresses it at half time and gives it to the judges /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Word on the street is the bagpipe lady will be braiding her armpits to match her hairy legs if the Irish go undefeated this season to help fight off the gypsy playoff curse.

turtle AE got lucky on the game against scott..them refs were terrible..the kid intercepted the ball in the end zone then the AE player reached down and pulled it out of his hands when he was already down with 2 refs standing right next to them in the end zone..and it was called a touchdown..it was a terrible call

Was the officiating bad, sure it was!

Please don't make a big deal of the officials, afterall they are part of the game! I still think Fulton wins this one in a close battle!

The win over MOEast was impressive!

Word on the street is the bagpipe lady will be braiding her armpits to match her hairy legs if the Irish go undefeated this season to help fight off the gypsy playoff curse.

OUCH!

You've now officially been penalized one point for a low blow. Playoff jokes are off limits until Oct 15th.

Think that will work though???????

Photo, Its' true. I saw her. Her day job is waving at drivers on Cedar Bluff as a sandwich sign for Papa Johns. As her hand was raised, I saw the "pit." It is braided, with a sharpie drawn smiling face. Looks just like Antonio Hammilton under there. I suuweeerrr.

ruse?