Ensworth vs. McCallie

Ensworth11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do the Div II playoffs work now? Used to be have .500 record or above, is it still the same or has it changed?

The main takeaway is that the top five from the Middle/East (MBA, BA, BGA, PJP, FR, EHS, Webb, McCallie, Baylor) and the top three from the West (MUS, CBHS, ECS, Briarcrest, SB) make the playoffs. Click "Regulations" at this TSSAA link to get the full details.

The main takeaway is that the top five from the Middle/East (MBA, BA, BGA, PJP, FR, EHS, Webb, McCallie, Baylor) and the top three from the West (MUS, CBHS, ECS, Briarcrest, SB) make the playoffs. Click "Regulations" at this TSSAA link to get the full details.

Thanks, so now the region games actually mean a lot more than in the past. I take it you do mean the top 5 (M/E)based on region record?

I would love to hear what some of the McCallie fans think. I have heard that McCallie is a lot better this year, but so is ensworth. I think Ensworth will win if they dont over look McCallie and focus on the MBA game. McCallie is to good of a team to overlook.... and when you only beat webb by 21 you dont have to much room for confidence.