Clinton vs Oak Ridge

coonhunter293

hahahaha o my god. So you are trying to tell me that a kid on clinton's football team runs a 4.23 forty?!?!? hahaha wat a joke. That is probably one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard in my life. Reggie Bush runs a 4.33 forty..... and your trying to say that a kid on clinton high school's football team runs a faster forty than one of the hardest training guys in football today?!?! You have completely lost your mind if you believe that. and also as for the AC jamboree none of the players that start on defense played in that game.....its a jamboree...no one cares. And as for DB Chris sensabough is probably the best running back in the state right now. I would love to see clinton's guys try to tackle him. hahaha wow. Clintons DBs are way too slow to hang with Jacari McClanahan and Gibson and will not be able to deal with the height of Tucker Trent. but once again i just want to stress this point, i believe brandon witherspoon is #1 for clinton and there is no way in heck he runs a 4.23 forty hahahah.

the 40 time is probably a little off but the kid and several other clinton players are true burners, and as far as us being able to match up with your recievers, you guys were by far bigger faster and stronger than us last year in that matchup yet until the very end of the game we held our own, sometimes what a player has inside is a little more important than their physical attributes, clinton players always give their all that is one fact u cannnot argue they always put it all on the line and this year we actually have the speed at those positions to compliment that. spoon is an amazing returner and i really feel that his performance friday night will be a huge factor in the outcome, if oakridge can contain him, and just ask south doyle its no easy task, then they will have alot better chance in this game. if he can bust a few big ones and give clinton some decent field position then it will be a long night for the wildcats, on the flipside oakridge also has a nice return game and we'll definately have to keep that on lock to be successful.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha o my god. So you are trying to tell me that a kid on clinton's football team runs a 4.23 forty?!?!? hahaha wat a joke. That is probably one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard in my life. Reggie Bush runs a 4.33 forty..... and your trying to say that a kid on clinton high school's football team runs a faster forty than one of the hardest training guys in football today?!?! You have completely lost your mind if you believe that. and also as for the AC jamboree none of the players that start on defense played in that game.....its a jamboree...no one cares. And as for DB Chris sensabough is probably the best running back in the state right now. I would love to see clinton's guys try to tackle him. hahaha wow. Clintons DBs are way too slow to hang with Jacari McClanahan and Gibson and will not be able to deal with the height of Tucker Trent. but once again i just want to stress this point, i believe brandon witherspoon is #1 for clinton and there is no way in heck he runs a 4.23 forty hahahah.

Well, atleast you know one thing! How to say HA!HA!HA! Uh, NO! he is correct! You really ought to see this dude run! and YES, he did run a forty in 4.23 seconds, saw it with my OWN eyes! BUT, Oak Ridge is NOT south doyle! I really dont think you are from west Knoxville!

Glad to hear that Weston will just be out a few weeks. He is an excellent young man and player. He's tough, he won't be out long! Get well, Weston!

I agree, GraceRamFan...However, if Weston is smart, he won't rush things. I know injured players of his calibur get anxious to return to the game.

He should look at the BIG picture! (ie; his senior year!) I'm positive his coach wants him to return ASAP. I look for great things from him and Stone their senior year.

I agree, GraceRamFan...However, if Weston is smart, he won't rush things. I know injured players of his calibur get anxious to return to the game.

He should look at the BIG picture! (ie; his senior year!) I'm positive his coach wants him to return ASAP. I look for great things from him and Stone their senior year.

I hope he does not rush it, either...his Senior year should be an amazing one..but, if I know Weston, he will be chomping to get back out there..He has such heart for the game of football...I just hope he takes care of himself and the coaches don't rush him back out there...Look forward to seeing him dominate next year!

the 40 time is probably a little off but the kid and several other clinton players are true burners, and as far as us being able to match up with your recievers, you guys were by far bigger faster and stronger than us last year in that matchup yet until the very end of the game we held our own, sometimes what a player has inside is a little more important than their physical attributes, clinton players always give their all that is one fact u cannnot argue they always put it all on the line and this year we actually have the speed at those positions to compliment that. spoon is an amazing returner and i really feel that his performance friday night will be a huge factor in the outcome, if oakridge can contain him, and just ask south doyle its no easy task, then they will have alot better chance in this game. if he can bust a few big ones and give clinton some decent field position then it will be a long night for the wildcats, on the flipside oakridge also has a nice return game and we'll definately have to keep that on lock to be successful.

you tell him ertel

clinton by 13

21 - 0 Clinton. Half-time. Oak Ridge just looks pitiful, I didn't think we could look much worse from the DB game, but this performance is setting new lows. Hopefully they will turn it around in the 2nd half. Again, Clinton came to play and we are wilting under the pressure of a big game.

Clinton Came to Play... .this is the best clinton team i have seen in a very long time... i honestly don't think oak ridge had any clue who they were playing tonight....