FRESHMEN

qb8

MBA's frosh knocked the snot out of franklin co, blackman, cookeville, and put up 24 points on indy in the 4th to beat them. Very strong group. Has a stable full of runningbacks and a great qb in Aaron Simonis. They also have a 6'8 tight end elliot watts and a 6'2 wr with a 34 inch verticle in Austin Blackwell. They have a good sized line and a strong linebacking corps. Well coached and well conditioned. They play Smyrna thursday who is maybe the best freshman team in the state.

The Simonis kid "migrated" from Lebanon...I will throw Mount Juliet in the mix...3-0 (wins @ David Lipscomb 41-6, vs. Station Camp 48-20, and @ Gallatin 19-6)...they are a good group of young men.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Simonis kid "migrated" from Lebanon...I will throw Mount Juliet in the mix...3-0 (wins @ David Lipscomb 41-6, vs. Station Camp 48-20, and @ Gallatin 19-6)...they are a good group of young men.

Yes I am well aware Aaron came from Lebonan. He is good freinds with another boy from Lebonan who has been here since 7th grade. Aaron also never made below a 94 on his report card last year. So don't get started with the whole recruiting gesture if that is what you "implied" on the word migrated. I have heard Mount Juliet is good. The lipscomb freshman are terrible. This group of MBA boys put up 45 on them in 2 quarters,

Oakland freshmen 0-5. Do we have anyhting to look forward to after 2011? They have decenet talent in lineman Chase Davenport and fullback Justin Barrett, but still not the most promising class ever.

Just because a freshmen team flounders doesnt neccessarily guarantee failure. The freshmen team my freshmen year went 0-fer, but Oakland ended up going 7-5 that year with a good number of those seniors starting. A good coaching staff will develop what talent stays on the team.

i know that Franlin County has a all strar RB matt stachiel and has a Qb with a great arm and the leadership skills that fc has really been missing...also big LB halse in the weight room and on the feild to back up a good D lineman taylor

QB's name is Caleb McNeill. You will hear it a lot in the future.

Seen'em both. Should be a very evenly matched game. Where is the game going to be played? I think Smyrna has a little more flash. But MBA is tuff as nails. Smyrna's kicker has a big leg, kickoffs in the endzone.

If it's at Smyrna I may go.

Hamma out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Smyrna up 29-6 before wholesale subs ( both teams ) with about 7:00 left in 4th. Final was Smyrna 43-20.

Yes I am well aware Aaron came from Lebonan. He is good freinds with another boy from Lebonan who has been here since 7th grade. Aaron also never made below a 94 on his report card last year. So don't get started with the whole recruiting gesture if that is what you "implied" on the word migrated. I have heard Mount Juliet is good. The lipscomb freshman are terrible. This group of MBA boys put up 45 on them in 2 quarters,

Trust me, Aaron wasn't recruited for his football play, but his basketball abilities /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Supposely he is suppose to be a stud on the basketball court /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now for attending MBA, can't blame the family or Aaron for wanting the best education that sports can buy /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> If I ever have kids, I would want the best education for them too /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Keep up the good grades and good luck in your athletic career /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Falcons may have lost to Greeneville last night, but the Freshman back I had mentioned previous had a great outing in his second start at Tailback.

Last night he had 12 carries for 135 yards, I can't wait to see him get even better over the next few years. The kid has the speed, he has vision which you can't teach, he cuts, spins and jukes. Also even though he is 155 pounds he will lower his shoulder and lay a lick on you and keep on running!

im tellin you guys u really need to watch out for thiss karns team in the future the freshman team is really showin some serious talent

Yes they are, the Karns freshman are now 6-0 after beating a mixed freshman JV team at Carter, this team as talent, well coached and they seem to have a great team attitude. Does anyone know anything about the head Coach; Coach Morris? I was told he as had this group of boys 5 or 6 years, A parent of one of the freshman says that the Coach Morris gives all the credit to his coaches and the kids.

They have a tough game tonight against JC freshman, Karns has a couple of boys injured right now according to my daughtes boyfreind. It will be interesting to see how this team does the next few years.