Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was leaning towards the way the coaches was being bashed and all the name calling. We know there is a problem here it is obvious. I just know the kids get on here and read this and when they are being put down like they have been it just makes things worse. I agree the truth does hurt and right now the program is hurting and I really hate to see this. I feel for the kids because there are some of them that really bust their butts out there week after week and all the sweat and tears from some of the players it just gets to ya.

I was leaning towards the way the coaches was being bashed and all the name calling. We know there is a problem here it is obvious. I just know the kids get on here and read this and when they are being put down like they have been it just makes things worse. I agree the truth does hurt and right now the program is hurting and I really hate to see this. I feel for the kids because there are some of them that really bust their butts out there week after week and all the sweat and tears from some of the players it just gets to ya.

Won't be any Smith Co fans saying bad things about your kids...or your coaches...

Why,are they all banned? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No...SC fans don't do that...never have. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />