York at LA

friendlyguy1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what DaCoach has in mind for his Bees when they get the living daylights beat out of them by Smith-DeKalb-Cannon and the Dragons ???? I guess he will need to get on Madden and find some new plays /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whut you talkin bout Willis?

Can you say "TOUCHDOWN DRAGONS!" six times really fast?

Mercy rule. Then York 42 LA 7 (and that is only if York's second and third teams play most of the second half)

Does York have a good kicker? He may miss an extra pt. I don't think York will score 6 Tds, but they probably will win convinceingly. Livingston has really had trouble on offense. York has too much fire power for Livingston.

Does York have a good kicker? He may miss an extra pt. I don't think York will score 6 Tds, but they probably will win convinceingly. Livingston has really had trouble on offense. York has too much fire power for Livingston.

Has only missed one, he is around 14 of 15 (guesstimate). Don't know what bearing that will have on the game?

Wonder what DaCoach has in mind for his Bees when they get the living daylights beat out of them by Smith-DeKalb-Cannon and the Dragons ???? I guess he will need to get on Madden and find some new plays /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You'd be surprised how many coaches use Madden for training software. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I believe the Dragons will win and pretty much dominate the entire game, but they can't go down being over confident. We all remember 06 when we was like that. They do have coach Webb now that probably knows what coach Wright is goin to call every play plus 5 plays in advance. Coach Webb does know the weekness of the players and also the coaches. So Dragons, go down there expecting a good game. You will have to beat the players, the refs, and the smart a## fans. I probably won't be able to make it but I'll be listening along with all of Fentress County. Good luck and raise some cane Dragons!!!

Some select seniors at Livingston Academy wanted me to let everyone know. They GUARANTEE a victory at home this Friday against the dragons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

with a response like this coming from the LA Seniors, this could be the problem with the team-Its called teamwork not SR work! Good luck friday night LA i will be there cheering you on.

with a response like this coming from the LA Seniors, this could be the problem with the team-Its called teamwork not SR work! Good luck friday night LA i will be there cheering you on.

soundslikeajoke york beat us at home la never came close from a owl fan /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I believe the Dragons will win and pretty much dominate the entire game, but they can't go down being over confident. We all remember 06 when we was like that. They do have coach Webb now that probably knows what coach Wright is goin to call every play plus 5 plays in advance. Coach Webb does know the weekness of the players and also the coaches. So Dragons, go down there expecting a good game. You will have to beat the players, the refs, and the smart a## fans. I probably won't be able to make it but I'll be listening along with all of Fentress County. Good luck and raise some cane Dragons!!!

Already making excuses?? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some select seniors at Livingston Academy wanted me to let everyone know. They GUARANTEE a victory at home this Friday against the dragons. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope this is a serious post because this is the type of attitude that it takes to win!! BELIEVE!! Good luck!

Go HOG-EYE!!!!