Coalfield&Grace

pujo

Ok Listen up, read real slow and maybe I can enlighten you on a few things. The scores you have been putting on these little less forunate schools are nothing to get on here and brag about. The only thing that seperates you from them is all the transfers You take Little ,Hester,Williams, Powell and Amos and put them on any team you have beat and the scores would be reversed. I'm sure you have more transfer starters that I know nothing about. You can talk anything you want to ,but the truth will stand when the world falls. You can call it coaching if you want to ,but the only credit they should get is if they were involved in getting the transfers at yuu're little ole pathetic school.

As Sue says ,I was giving praise to these transfers , tell me who all Ileft out. I'm sure you have some more starters thats transfered in from somewhere. Lets see Central ,Clinton Knox Christian and Grace , Oh , I about left off Oliver Springs. It shouldn't be too hard to field a desent 1a team. GET REAL

Shoot Ileft out Anderson Co.

Still never got the lowdown on who paid the tuition of Mr Wanamaker.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Sue says ,I was giving praise to these transfers , tell me who all Ileft out. I'm sure you have some more starters thats transfered in from somewhere. Lets see Central ,Clinton Knox Christian and Grace , Oh , I about left off Oliver Springs. It shouldn't be too hard to field a desent 1a team. GET REAL

OK Pujo, the Central transfers I was talking about were girls. Last time I checked, McKamey doesn't dress out any girls. Give it a rest.

Not happening big guy, My posts have plenty of merit and tons of people will agree with me. Tell me big guy ,How many games would you win this season without the transfers you have aquired over the past 4 years, How much merit is that.

Its a private school. No different than Catholic, Webb, etc. If you pay you can go. How many public schools have kids outside their zone going to the schools? (now thats recruiting). Private schools aren't zoned like public schools are they?

Hey Guy's

I agree it probably isn't a player or someone from grace and he or she is getting everyone all worked up but I was glad to see pujo brag on some of our players. You are right pujo those boys are good and if you thought they were not you wouldn't have made that last comment, at least i don't think you would have. Guy's listen there is alot of animosity here and I can see where some of it has come into play but realize something here, almost everyone on here making comments are wanting to get the last insult in and for what reason idont know. I believe there is alot of issues that doesn't even have anything to do with winning football games at the gest of some of these insults and you guy's get on here throwing around remarks like it's nothing. The team at Grace is a Good Football Team I believe and having been the coaches wife in anderson county for many many yrs I know a little about good and bad teams amd the boys working hard to accomplish even more the next yr that they play and I have seen our team at grace play against other teams (YOUNG MEN) that are good players.. we do not have the right coming on this or no other board trash talking and setting someone up to get hurt or who knows what else. It bothers me as a mother to see you all throw out names of these young men no matter who they are just to get the last remark . You all should be ashame of yourselves and one other thing if Thegracechristian is a player I understand some of your excitement when my son came to grace you were not winning games and I have seen the difference in the games the players and the fans but let me also say this you have no right rather right or wrong to get on here being arrogant acting as tho you spaek for all people. Yes I love our program and alot of what is being said is not only lies but is hurtful to see and to hear because not only as parents but adults we r to be examples to others and I sure would not want to have the blood of one of these young men on my hands. So with that being said let's go enjoy football in tn.

I totally agree with your comment!!! How careless to use a young man's name just so he will be 'targeted' in retaliation to a comment made on these message boards. I thought this website was established to maturely discuss your own team with the "opponent of the week". To have a discussion or comment about a 'team' is one thing but to comment about one particular player because he's black/white, rich/poor, fast/slow, etc. isn't right. We shouldn't question how or why someone came to this school or who's paying for what or anything like that. There are rules and regulations put in place for that very reason and they are strictly enforced by TSSAA. Every person at Grace Christian has their own personal reason for enrolling and those are just that...personal. I could not live with the guilt of taking a young man's life into my own hands and getting him injured for the sake of a "win". 'TheGraceChristianAcademy' is very careless to speak for an entire football team of which he is not a part of. The young men of Grace have come together as a team to play a sport they enjoy. They do not overlook anyone. They practice hard each week and take it one game at a time. If 'TheGraceChristianAcademy' wants to endanger himself, that's his decision to make. It is NOT his decision to endanger someone else's life. So I would ask that the men and/or women on this message board consider the consequences of their actions!!!!

Its a private school. No different than Catholic, Webb, etc. If you pay you can go. How many public schools have kids outside their zone going to the schools? (now thats recruiting). Private schools aren't zoned like public schools are they?

How many different schools does Grace have players from, its actually sorta funny. I'm not laughing.

I'm asking for the last time,who paid for Wanamaker.

You have absolutely no class. Who are you to judge whether this young man can or can't afford to go to Grace. Many families make many sacrafices to better their kids. You might be surprised to know which families struggle to pay tuition. Please don't pull certain kids names out like that.

You have absolutely no class. Who are you to judge whether this young man can or can't afford to go to Grace. Many families make many sacrafices to better their kids. You might be surprised to know which families struggle to pay tuition. Please don't pull certain kids names out like that.

Class is not the issue, I just want to know the truth. Ithink you cheated then and I think you still are. Thats the issue.

Class is not the issue, I just want to know the truth. Ithink you cheated then and I think you still are. Thats the issue.

There is no issue. It's a PRIVATE school. Anyone can go from anywhere. If there is "cheating" going on they could have done it last year and worked it out so the "transfers" played. The young men that I know transfered sat out a season in order to be eligible. Seems to be with the way these young men are performing this season it would have done Grace well to have had them last season, but they followed the guidelines given to them and the young men didn't play (not very good cheaters those RAMS).

There is no issue. It's a PRIVATE school. Anyone can go from anywhere. If there is "cheating" going on they could have done it last year and worked it out so the "transfers" played. The young men that I know transfered sat out a season in order to be eligible. Seems to be with the way these young men are performing this season it would have done Grace well to have had them last season, but they followed the guidelines given to them and the young men didn't play (not very good cheaters those RAMS).

There is soooooo much that I want to say about the whole private school deal but Im araid that I would get in trouble if I said what I thought was going on. Bottom line the kids cant help it, their parents are the ones that put them in these schools to get a "better" education. Give me a break, they put them in these schools because of their sports programs. The parents know that they will be in school with other kids that have financial means to put them there, then if those same parents see another kid that is not well off enough financially to get into that school, but is a good enough athlete to help JR look better, well we've got to get him in there to help him get a "better" education to. Its laughable how this is allowed to go on, If your child has to pay to go to school, they should not be competing in a public school division where you have an obvious advantage in terms of MONEY, facilities, and MONEY. If you want to send your child to a private school thats between you and the Lord, but when those over zealous sports-fantic parents put their kid and their neighbor's kid and three other kids from underprivlaged homes, thats when you get problems, so I dont blame the kids they are just doing what they are told to do, its the parents and administrtion of these schools that are to blame for whats going on at MOST private schools. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />