William Blount @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

Looks like It's A lot more fun to be a Maryville Stalker right now than it is an Oak ridge fan /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If anyone spots a really Intelligent , witty , and very athletic middle aged man with a woman who has a Mrs GAWGA banner draped around her anywhere near the Gay St. Bridge tonight , please tackle this man immediately ! ( Unless you're from Oak Ridge , since obviously any attempts of tackling would be futile ) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Now that is funny!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't jump Boldstalker....there's always the kickball team to cheer for in that nice stadium. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offensive line played well. Running backs ran hard. Receivers had a good day. Congratulations to Chris Jordan on the Air Force offer. Jordan is an outstanding player. Philip Juhlin is getting better and better on his passing. He may not be D1 like Brent Burnett but he will play somewhere in college. He fits Carson Newman's style like a glove. Glad he is back next year.Mark Young played well. It was great to see Aaron Chamberlain get some snaps.

Defensively I liked what I saw. Maryville is getting much better up front. I thought Brad Heath and Dane McCoy would be good tackles but who has surprised me is Tucker Munns and Jordan Queener. Hope Munns gets better quick. I also noticed that Tevin Ousley got some snaps. Justin Smith is a great player at the end spot. But! I will tell you one thing. Maryville's defense wouldn't be near as good if it wasn't for the play of Josh Sullivan. People are running away from Smith and Sullivan is making them pay. Linebackers were good. I also like the young linebackers Wilkerson,West and Miranda. Tyler Martin and Jamal Brazen had a very good game last night.

It was a nice win over William Blount. Better days are ahead for William Blount. Cole Lail is a warrior. He may not be SEC D1 but he will make someone a nice player.

If Steve Reynolds doesn't officiate another Maryville game it wouldn't hurt my feelings. He lets his undying hatred for Maryville cloud his judgement.

Maybe Clinton has the best athletes? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Maybe they do. I really don't know who has the best or the most or the most talented and all of that. I do know who is 6-0 again and is no doubt improving every game without question.

I really felt, for the first time in many years, sorry for the WB Gov's. I even thought GQ called off the dogs some in the 1st qtr. You could tell they were young and the coaching calls did not make it any easer for the Gov's. #32, small but quick and tough with huge heart. The young QB did about as well with heart. I must say I don't understand some of the play calling at WB. Never, never throw to the flats inside your own 10 yard line while the CB is playing up on the line. Twice WB nearly got picked off in that scenario. WB is in real danger of being 0-10. I hope that is not the case for those kids. Maryville simply has too much for WB this year.

To the Owl and OR fans who wish to hijack the Maryville threads, have fun. While your teams are slightly below average this year for what you are used too maybe you are hungry to follow a real championship program. A team that actually has a chance to make it past the first round of the play-offs. We welcome you to the home of the Winn ingest football program in the state of Tennessee. Besides every winning team has bandwagon fans and all you have to do is stop by the Rebel Shack and Ms. Pam will fix you up with all of the latest Rebel gear you will need to look just like us. Yea, I know that jealousy and hatred is eating at you and you live for that day the Rebels will lose. Might be this year, who really knows. Whoever would have thought a group of 16-17 year old kids could make grown balding men so happy with joy by coming up short on a scoreboard! They have made me real happy.

If Steve Reynolds doesn't officiate another Maryville game it wouldn't hurt my feelings. He lets his undying hatred for Maryville cloud his judgement.

Rebullron grait call......Reynolds always stays safely on the visitors sidelines......Like N. Russell used to.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rebullron grait call......Reynolds always stays safely on the visitors sidelines......Like N. Russell used to.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea, what a clown. Remember politics will take one further than ability! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

El Charro in Knoxville is 25 times better than either of these. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well Solly hits this way. ...Eye aint got $20 dollurs two taik out of the garbige/recrutin' budgit two spend drivin' two Knottsvul fer Hi dollur beens and wrice....And at El Jimmydoors thay give me tha TV reemoat and eye can watch whut eye wont....And Rebullron iz in love wif a little Seen-your-rita at Lost Ameegoes.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

El Charro in Knoxville is 25 times better than either of these. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Really ? I lived in Knoxville for close to 15 years , and I like El " Jimmydoors " much better . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm really impressed with how you can see this team keep getting better and better every week . Amazing how Coach Quarles and staff do this every year . This team looks nothing like the team that played Halls to start the year . I'm not looking past any of the teams we still have to play this year , but our region does seem a little down this year more than normal . We have to keep getting better though , because from a distant view , Hillsboro , Henry Co. , Maplewood and others seem to better this year .

Now that is funny!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't jump Boldstalker....there's always the kickball team to cheer for in that nice stadium. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Let me try to slow it down,

Is Maryville playing for the toughest region? I'm all about fun, he he.. But does Maryville play in the toughest region?

As long Stanton Stevens is at OR I could care less, Take all of the shots you would like. If you think that gets me you have not read my posts on the OR threads.

He is like your boy, Phil the abilityis just not there. I will not say that Phil has more integrity though because the crime rate goes down everytime the Vols are playing.

Again. I am trying to ask is Maryville in the toughest region possible?

Looks like It's A lot more fun to be a Maryville Stalker right now than it is an Oak ridge fan /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If anyone spots a really Intelligent , witty , and very athletic middle aged man with a woman who has a Mrs GAWGA banner draped around her anywhere near the Gay St. Bridge tonight , please tackle this man immediately ! ( Unless you're from Oak Ridge , since obviously any attempts of tackling would be futile ) /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

OMG! I have a friend who just told me who he thinks you are PEPVOL.I will not call you out by name, I would refrain from callling out a wife on here , would you like me to go there with you? Would you like me to go in to your life story? .

If you are who I think, The story is more about your Mom, is it not? Do I have the right person?

Really ? I lived in Knoxville for close to 15 years , and I like El " Jimmydoors " much better . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm really impressed with how you can see this team keep getting better and better every week . Amazing how Coach Quarles and staff do this every year . This team looks nothing like the team that played Halls to start the year . I'm not looking past any of the teams we still have to play this year , but our region does seem a little down this year more than normal . We have to keep getting better though , because from a distant view , Hillsboro , Henry Co. , Maplewood and others seem to better this year .

Pepvol I live out this way and Maplewood and Hillsboro have already put one in the loss column and I think Hillsboro have lost twice but let me tell you that Henry County is the real deal. I would be surprised if they do not make it to the Boro. I am no expert on these teams out here but keep an eye on these guys. They are good. Bobby Johnson the head coach of Vandy was at their game last night scouting their players and once again they ran over another opponent. Beat Memphis Treadwell 48-14. They have a running back that looks like Herschel Walker. I do not think they have been tested yet but right now they look good.