District 11A

thenomad

ca is impressing people and culleoka is winning like there spose to this could be a good second game the first one will give ca a little knowledge on what they need to do to win can't remember where the second game is but i think its also at ca could be a really good game late in the year!

Chad stepped up with 5 three's tonight his first good all around game. I know the reason was that the game is at a slower pace he just needs to keep improving on his point gaurd game and keep shooting like last night and culleoka could make a really good run!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha im glad to see richland fans arent talking anymore...guess the finally realized what ive been trying to get through to them for years.....when does culleoka dominate ca...i mean "play" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

At Culleoka - 1/9

At CA - 2/3

I'm not going to say CA is going to win, but i believe that they'll give cully a better game than anyone else in the district has so far, especially at CA because they will have already had one look at them. For CA to have a shot, they are going to have to start making their three's and cut out little mistakes.

At Culleoka - 1/9

At CA - 2/3

I'm not going to say CA is going to win, but i believe that they'll give cully a better game than anyone else in the district has so far, especially at CA because they will have already had one look at them. For CA to have a shot, they are going to have to start making their three's and cut out little mistakes.

i think huntland is a better team than ca...but that's yet to be seen....however its gonna take a lights out performance from beyond the arc....because its hard for any team to keep up with the twins but with ca's size its gonna make it even tougher for them.....we'll see im lookin forward to the showdown

i think huntland is a better team than ca...but that's yet to be seen....however its gonna take a lights out performance from beyond the arc....because its hard for any team to keep up with the twins but with ca's size its gonna make it even tougher for them.....we'll see im lookin forward to the showdown

Not disagreeing with you because i haven't seen Huntland play yet, but why do you believe Huntland is better than CA? I'm not sure if anyone can match up with Cully's size or talent. CA definitely isn't going to match up with their size, so they are going to have to find other ways to make it a game.

it dosen't matter who is better than who to tell you the truth because anyone below culleoka can beat anyone else any time. but culleoka is on the different level that they have been on for 3 years now and this year nobody in the district is at that level.

any comment on the other district with summertown putting up a 100 point showing aginst c wood at c wood. my question is will summertown be able to shoot that good aginst culleoka's size and athletic abilty. that will be the best game of the year in the region campionship game if they both make it there.

didnt CA and Huntland Split last year? if so, CA didnt lose any players. and only got better. Cullyis gonna be tough for anyone. but last year cully fans said no one was on there level, then they met moore county, 3 times. you never know.

have you seen CA play this year?

didnt CA and Huntland Split last year? if so, CA didnt lose any players. and only got better. Cullyis gonna be tough for anyone. but last year cully fans said no one was on there level, then they met moore county, 3 times. you never know.

have you seen CA play this year?

What are you talking about??? Last year everybody knew Moore County would be tough!!! They brought back all of there starters and for the last 3 years all the games had gone to the wire with Cully!!!!

Please, if you don't know what your talking about, don't make stuff up.

What are you talking about??? Last year everybody knew Moore County would be tough!!! They brought back all of there starters and for the last 3 years all the games had gone to the wire with Cully!!!!

Please, if you don't know what your talking about, don't make stuff up.

im not. im not saying no one said they wouldnt be tough, but some of the fans of cully thought you'd still kill em. i tried to go back and find the old threads, but apparently they were deleted after last season.