District 11A

thenomad

How could you even suggest Cully might make it the farthest!!!! This will be between our DOGS!!!! And what is this about supporting other teams???? We need to do like last year at the region!!!! Remember Cully fans cheering for us then we turned around and cheered for Collinwood!!!!! We showed them!!!! Go Dawgs!!!!

im confused by that statement.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the district games are boring to watch....it looks to easy for us

I see that MBA will enjoy the hospitality at Cully on Jan 6th. Looks like a game I'll drive down to watch. Don't know if they will be much of a challange since they have only 6 games played (5 and 1).

Would really like to see Cully play a team like Ensworth. This would be a good tune up game before districts.

Save me a seat.

I am a true fan of District 11A basketball; I have no ties to any team. I do think the games Culleoka has played in district have been boring. However, who can say that all of these teams don't go back scout the tape and find something that works the second time. I believe Culleoka is by far the best team; however, we still have to play the games. I believe that the games excluding Culleoka will all be closer than most imagined except for Moore Co who is rebuilding, but who knows.

As for the supporting other teams as it gets into tournaments, most people cheer for who beat them. I have seen District 11A fans cheer for 12A teams playing 11A teams. It happened last season at regions and the year before. People take the rivalry issue way to serious. This has happened with Cornersville/Richland, Culleoka/Moore Co., etc. My philosophy is you cheer for your district, if no one is left, then your region. After that no one really knows the other teams!! I cheered for Moore Co. last season at state, even when they played a much better Union City team.

GO DISTRICT 11A!!

when i played for cully two years ago i was hoping that moore county got to state also i would go for any team in the district over any other team just because i was in the district.

that statement makes me want to hurl....how could you pull for moore co...thats very disturbing.....and ppl seem to be making a big deal of the fact that i said the games were boring....besides the fact that some ppl dont like my opinion please show me one fact that proves my statement wrong /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

that statement makes me want to hurl....how could you pull for moore co...thats very disturbing.....and ppl seem to be making a big deal of the fact that i said the games were boring....besides the fact that some ppl dont like my opinion please show me one fact that proves my statement wrong /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

it was more me being sarcastic to your statement, then people didnt like that.

Darlin, you have hit your head and lost all sense of reason. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'm sorry but to whom were you speaking? Farmer or Mr knowitall? Anyway, I know all about "sarcasm". But he said lets just give Cully the trophy or better yet just just draft them. Since he has only let us know he is a fan of cornersville and not a NBA coach, one would think he was speaking of his beloved Bulldogs. But alas, I give up......

Since it upsets you so much to mention Cully I will now cheer for your teams starting now:

Cornersville and CA are clearly the cream of the crop in 11a!!!! Cully has played no one!!!!! Cornersville post player will destroy them because he is so much more Physical that no one can hang!!!!

CA will dominate everyone except maybe Cornersville because they have the best guard. he is the best in the district and nobodt else can hang. They have been playing better than anyone else with the exception of Cornersville. When these 2 teams meet it will be for everything!!!!! They will both go to STATE!!!!!!

Cully is "overrated" and won't be able to play defense against these to scoring machines!!!!!!!

Go Dawgs /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What teams are playing in tournaments this week?

I went to watch Cornersville play McEwen tonight. Well...... they won by 6. They gave McEwen every chance to win but the 1-5 team could not pull it off. The big guy was way to Physical for the McEwen little guys!!!!

Tommorrow they play Red Boiling Springs whom beat Santa Fe by 2 I believe. This should be a blow out for the mighty Dawgs. That team whom we don't speak of held Santa Fe to 12 in a half. I look for Cornersville to roll. Don't you Farmer???? Were you at the game tonight?

Go Dawgs /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I went to watch Cornersville play McEwen tonight. Well...... they won by 6. They gave McEwen every chance to win but the 1-5 team could not pull it off. The big guy was way to Physical for the McEwen little guys!!!!

Tommorrow they play Red Boiling Springs whom beat Santa Fe by 2 I believe. This should be a blow out for the mighty Dawgs. That team whom we don't speak of held Santa Fe to 12 in a half. I look for Cornersville to roll. Don't you Farmer???? Were you at the game tonight?

yeah i was at the game. he had 24 in the second half by the way which is a pretty good effort considering he played bout 3 mins of the first half!!!! dont you think mr. knowitall??????? i think red boiling springs held santa fe to like 20 or so at the half so you aint sayin to much! i'll be there tomorrow night to watch the dawgs roll!! you should come too! maybe we can sit and discuss why culleoka is the number 1 single A team in the UNIVERSE

yeah i was at the game. he had 24 in the second half by the way which is a pretty good effort considering he played bout 3 mins of the first half!!!! dont you think mr. knowitall??????? i think red boiling springs held santa fe to like 20 or so at the half so you aint sayin to much! i'll be there tomorrow night to watch the dawgs roll!! you should come too! maybe we can sit and discuss why culleoka is the number 1 single A team in the UNIVERSE

Farmer, I don't mention the team of whom we don't speak!!! I'm a Dawgs fan now. I didn't see the 1st half last night, just the second. I thought our Dawgs were to strong down low. They had no stop for him. Isn't that what I said? RBS did hold Santa Fe. That is why I think our Dawgs will win. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />