District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind, you're impossible to communicate with.

i just didnt understand your statement. to me it was very vague.

-were you saying that what willie was saying is what you meant?

-were you saying that I get frusterated, therefore automatically the players get frusterated?

CA beat east hickman tonight. they played good defense, didnt shoot real well (only 1 3) but got it done. Richland/CA tommorow night shoot be a gooden.

i watched real hard, didnt ever see---

A. A player very frusterated.

B. A player quiting.

C. A player just standing their waiting for graduation.

but i will make sure i look the rest of the season.

i just didnt understand your statement. to me it was very vague.

-were you saying that what willie was saying is what you meant?

-were you saying that I get frusterated, therefore automatically the players get frusterated?

CA beat east hickman tonight. they played good defense, didnt shoot real well (only 1 3) but got it done. Richland/CA tommorow night shoot be a gooden.

i watched real hard, didnt ever see---

A. A player very frusterated.

B. A player quiting.

C. A player just standing their waiting for graduation.

but i will make sure i look the rest of the season.

CA may start playing better but the things I said about quiting and graduation is not only a concern of mine but also a concern of the coach and other people close to the program. I don't mean quit as in quit the team... or graduate today... what I mean is quit giving their best effort. Like I said I'm not the only one concerned with it. I hope CA can go to Richland tonight and get a win. They need another district win especially with Cully coming into town next Tuesday.

CA played much better tonight at Richland. No quit in any of the players... they all got after it. CA lead most of the game but got behind late in the 3rd. In the 4th it looked like Richland had it won winning 65-60 with around a minute left to play. At 65-62 Williams hits a 3 pointer to make 65 all with 20 seconds left. CA got a stop on defense. With 5.5 seconds left Williams dribbles ball up the court under pressure to hit the game winning shot a 3 pointer from the right wing. Final CA 68 Richland 65.

Williams had 30 points with 8 3's

Not sure on the other totals. Rector and Whiteside played good for CA also. Parsons played well for Richland. Both team fought hard. If you wasn't there you missed a good one!

Any other scores from around the district?

CA played much better tonight at Richland. No quit in any of the players... they all got after it. CA lead most of the game but got behind late in the 3rd. In the 4th it looked like Richland had it won winning 65-60 with around a minute left to play. At 65-62 Williams hits a 3 pointer to make 65 all with 20 seconds left. CA got a stop on defense. With 5.5 seconds left Williams dribbles ball up the court under pressure to hit the game winning shot a 3 pointer from the right wing. Final CA 68 Richland 65.

Williams had 30 points with 8 3's

Not sure on the other totals. Rector and Whiteside played good for CA also. Parsons played well for Richland. Both team fought hard. If you wasn't there you missed a good one!

Any other scores from around the district?

whiteside had 20 points and 10 rebounds i do believe. they played well. BIG ONE comin up against culleoka tueday.

CA wins behind Williams' 30 and Whiteside's 17. Williams is really starting to emerge as a score. Williams hit 8 3's. If he is on Tuesday, Culleoka may be in for a fight. Culleoka wins by 20 giving up 28 points in the second half. Holt lead the way in points. The twins are starting to disappear from the scoring only getting 8-10 points. Culleoka really needs them to be scorers. Huntland thumps Moore Co. Maybe that is what they needed to get back on track. Down to the last 3 district games!! Culleoka is undefeated but showing signs of weakness. Can CA upset Culleoka? Does Huntland have what it takes to get into the top 4 seeds? Is Cornersville ready to make a run at the top? Can Richland recover from a late loss to regain momentum?