District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on games? Cornersville/Moore Co. on according to girls' forum. What about Richland/Culleoka or CA/Huntland?

ca and huntland is being played.

and about what is said earlier, i have no problem with poeo biased, like cullyrep. but being SO biased there is no other way but his. he has an excuse for everything it seems, he even has an excuse for only beating a 13, or whatever it was. who cares. a wins a win. but sometimes it seems a W just isnt good enough for you.

and about what is said earlier, i have no problem with poeo biased, like cullyrep. but being SO biased there is no other way but his. he has an excuse for everything it seems, he even has an excuse for only beating a 13, or whatever it was. who cares. a wins a win. but sometimes it seems a W just isnt good enough for you.

i mentioned nothing about the ca game until you said to me...."you said culleoka wouldnt have a game closer than 12...but ca only lost by 12"....which is 100% true.....but all i was telling you is that chad didnt play....and can you honestly say that culleoka wouldnt win by a little more if a senior guard like chad was out there.......so ease up man...im just being honest...not biased

the Warriors just beat Richland Raiders! Go Warriors!

something like.......70-42.

girls are playing now.

hutland-43 columbia academy-71

moore county-57 cornersville-55

first upset? moore county beating cornersville.

and CA dominated all game- jumped out to a 17-3 lead. and the majority of the starters were takin out with the score around 60-30. Mathew Williams had 7 3's and some change. and whiteside had a good game. CA has really stepped up there game since the lost to culleoka.

culleoka walks away with a pretty easy win it looks like, not suprised.

but i am suprised with the moore county score.

first upset? moore county beating cornersville.

and CA dominated all game- jumped out to a 17-3 lead. and the majority of the starters were takin out with the score around 60-30. Mathew Williams had 7 3's and some change. and whiteside had a good game. CA has really stepped up there game since the lost to culleoka.

culleoka walks away with a pretty easy win it looks like, not suprised.

but i am suprised with the moore county score.

Did you notice if Huntlands coach was back? He broke his leg and was not with them at the Christmas Tourny at Culleoka? Big win for CA and the Cornersville score is shocking!!!!!

i mentioned nothing about the ca game until you said to me...."you said culleoka wouldnt have a game closer than 12...but ca only lost by 12"....which is 100% true.....but all i was telling you is that chad didnt play....and can you honestly say that culleoka wouldnt win by a little more if a senior guard like chad was out there.......so ease up man...im just being honest...not biased

think of it this way. if chad plays, and has a bad game. and doesnt make shots, it could let down the whole team. but he doesnt play and other guys step up and make like 3 3's a piece and win it. you never know how a game will turn out on any night with any small variable differnt. but ill put this topic down, we can argue it out a bit more when the 2nd time comes around, and if we're fortunate enough maybe even a 3rd.

think of it this way. if chad plays, and has a bad game. and doesnt make shots, it could let down the whole team. but he doesnt play and other guys step up and make like 3 3's a piece and win it. you never know how a game will turn out on any night with any small variable differnt. but ill put this topic down, we can argue it out a bit more when the 2nd time comes around, and if we're fortunate enough maybe even a 3rd.

Wrench, if Williams doesn't play tonight do you still score 71?????

I think you both get the point.

But what happened to Cornersville??????