District 11A

thenomad

first upset? moore county beating cornersville.

and CA dominated all game- jumped out to a 17-3 lead. and the majority of the starters were takin out with the score around 60-30. Mathew Williams had 7 3's and some change. and whiteside had a good game. CA has really stepped up there game since the lost to culleoka.

culleoka walks away with a pretty easy win it looks like, not suprised.

but i am suprised with the moore county score.

Not sure if Cornersville took moore county for granted or not but the twenty plus turnovers sure didnt help. Not making excuses but the didnt play well except the 3rd quarter

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Culleoka holds on to first with another boring game. Early I thought Richland might hang with them. The Raiders were within 6 after 1st. Then they dropped until the subs came in. CA proves to be the #2 seed after stomping Huntland. Williams with 28 points with 8 3's!! Huntland seemed to have trouble inside with Whiteside. Whould love more details on this game. Then in the first real upset of the season, Cornersville is stunned by Moore Co. Stiles goes for 28 in the loss. Was he trying to make up for the low total against Culleoka? Did Darnell get hurt or not play? He should have dominated the inside against a weak Moore Co. team. This will change the standings a bit.

So Culleoka holds on to first with another boring game. Early I thought Richland might hang with them. The Raiders were within 6 after 1st. Then they dropped until the subs came in. CA proves to be the #2 seed after stomping Huntland. Williams with 28 points with 8 3's!! Huntland seemed to have trouble inside with Whiteside. Whould love more details on this game. Then in the first real upset of the season, Cornersville is stunned by Moore Co. Stiles goes for 28 in the loss. Was he trying to make up for the low total against Culleoka? Did Darnell get hurt or not play? He should have dominated the inside against a weak Moore Co. team. This will change the standings a bit.

with the CA game, i can give more details but i mean there wasnt to much to it. williams was on fire. and whiteside does what he always does, gets it in there and uses his quickness to put it up, or even make a fade shot. Rector played well, King caused 2 or 3 turnovers earlier and got easy layups, which put them out to a 17-3 lead, huntland got it to about 19-11 then CA went on another run. i want to say CA dominated the boards, but for some reason i just cant remember? the annoying ACDC blaring before the game seems to block my memory.

i for one want more information on the Cornersville Moore county game leadfarmer. so cville had alot of turnovers. was moore county on fire?

Huntland did not seem ready to play but, take nothing from CA they dominated from start to finish. Hope the Hornets can put this one behind them and get back on track for the rest of the season. The district seems pretty balanced in spots 2 thru 7. The Hornet have a big week ahead of them with road trips to Cornvegas and Richland. Better get your heads clear and play the way you have up to this point

Huntland did not seem ready to play but, take nothing from CA they dominated from start to finish. Hope the Hornets can put this one behind them and get back on track for the rest of the season. The district seems pretty balanced in spots 2 thru 7. The Hornet have a big week ahead of them with road trips to Cornvegas and Richland. Better get your heads clear and play the way you have up to this point

am i the only one that was super annoyed by the ACDC? ha...

with the CA game, i can give more details but i mean there wasnt to much to it. williams was on fire. and whiteside does what he always does, gets it in there and uses his quickness to put it up, or even make a fade shot. Rector played well, King caused 2 or 3 turnovers earlier and got easy layups, which put them out to a 17-3 lead, huntland got it to about 19-11 then CA went on another run. i want to say CA dominated the boards, but for some reason i just cant remember? the annoying ACDC blaring before the game seems to block my memory.

i for one want more information on the Cornersville Moore county game leadfarmer. so cville had alot of turnovers. was moore county on fire?

Moore County was pretty much on fire. Cornersville was down by 20 at one point but came back in the third to take a 5 point lead going into the fourth. the game wqas tied with 18 seconds left when MC went to the basket and Darnell had a great block off the backboard that would have sent it into overtime but he caught the side of the ball and it spun off the backboard into the basket. Cornersville gets the ball back with 9 seconnds left but couldn't convert. MC gets the rebound game over. I'm not knocking the bulldogs coach in any way but in my personal opinion if he would stay out of Darnell and Stiles ear and let the team play and have fun a little it would sure help the moral of the team. But he is the coach and i am not so i'm sure he has his reasons. I don't know bout you but when my coaches would get onto me i seemed to play alot worse simply because i would try too hard and make more mistakes because of it.

Moore County was pretty much on fire. Cornersville was down by 20 at one point but came back in the third to take a 5 point lead going into the fourth. the game wqas tied with 18 seconds left when MC went to the basket and Darnell had a great block off the backboard that would have sent it into overtime but he caught the side of the ball and it spun off the backboard into the basket. Cornersville gets the ball back with 9 seconnds left but couldn't convert. MC gets the rebound game over. I'm not knocking the bulldogs coach in any way but in my personal opinion if he would stay out of Darnell and Stiles ear and let the team play and have fun a little it would sure help the moral of the team. But he is the coach and i am not so i'm sure he has his reasons. I don't know bout you but when my coaches would get onto me i seemed to play alot worse simply because i would try too hard and make more mistakes because of it.

Let the coach coach. Remember how many games you won before he got there.

Hey distirct 11-A fans! I get such a laugh when I read all the bickering in your threads. If you cant tell Im a Cascade fan through and through. I cant help but notice that LeadFarmer likes to keep it stirred up over there. I was talking to a buddy today that told me he(leadfarmer) is the Darnell kids older brother. From what my friend said Darnell is a good kid but a bit embarressed by his brothers mouth. Farmer get a life! Coach Wilson has turned a one win a season dormit Cornersville program into a team that competes nightly. If in fact you are Darnells brother you should be thanking the Coach for helping your brother get to where he is now. Why in this day and time are people always making excuses for our athletes?! Did Cornersville not lose many players from last years team? I believe they did and if thats the case how many starters did they return? Shut-up and let the coaches coach!

Hey distirct 11-A fans! I get such a laugh when I read all the bickering in your threads. If you cant tell Im a Cascade fan through and through. I cant help but notice that LeadFarmer likes to keep it stirred up over there. I was talking to a buddy today that told me he(leadfarmer) is the Darnell kids older brother. From what my friend said Darnell is a good kid but a bit embarressed by his brothers mouth. Farmer get a life! Coach Wilson has turned a one win a season dormit Cornersville program into a team that competes nightly. If in fact you are Darnells brother you should be thanking the Coach for helping your brother get to where he is now. Why in this day and time are people always making excuses for our athletes?! Did Cornersville not lose many players from last years team? I believe they did and if thats the case how many starters did they return? Shut-up and let the coaches coach!

im sure he really appreciates you telling everyone who he is...

I think they love acdc. Its supposed to annoy the opponents i think.

dont get me wrong i dont mind old ACDC, but the new isnt so good.