District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House Heritage comes to visit Cornersville in a cross state North Vs South matchup.......looking forward to the game, not the ROADTRIP.

We chartered a bus to the Community game but taking big and yellow to this one. Not much more time til we have to go! So Ill post now and read later.

It will be a good game, I think that some of you prob saw that Community beat White House Heritiage by 16 at Community....we were without one of our better players and I dont like to play the referee card but it was awful...nunthe less we took one on the chin there.

I know we are not the same team now. So don't judge by that. Lady Dawgs is that right....seem pretty hot right now and from what I see are very well balanced.

What do ya'll think this game will be like ?? Its not often that two teams from so far away play mid-season I think its cool. 11A vs 10A c'mon.

Go Lady Patriots.

Cornersville is running through the district, Moore Co is right there too. Santa Fe and Richland aren't giving up their top spots just yet. The only real surprise is the Huntland Hornets. They could push Santa Fe for 4th. CA and Culleoka are going to fight is out for last once again. I think CA may be the better scoring team considering Culleoka can't get past 25.

Culleoka beats Mt. Pleasant 43-21. Does this give some momentum for a big game against CA? With the holidays over and school starting back, so does the district matchups. Does anyone have any thoughts?!?

CA beat a St Louis team by 21 the other nite in Jackson. They played the best team in the tournament the 1st night and finished up losing to a Kentucky team by 15 for the final game (46-31). They were down 17-0 in the 1st quarter of that game and got it to 7 in the 4th. Very young team, that when they cut down on mistakes, can look pretty good. CA plays 5-6 freshman that have some talent, but there's growing pains when doing it. Young coach, young team, equals tough year. I will say they are looking better as the year progresses, but they need to cut down on mistakes. With that said I do think they will compete well with Culleoka, even though it's at their gym.

I know there is a lot of young talent on most of these teams. Do you think coaches whose teams are struggling should play some younger kids more to get better experience or just load them with JV games? I know CA plays alot of young kids. Culleoka plays a majority of its older kids.

Richland topples Cornersville by 16!! WOW! Moore Co. dismisses Santa Fe by 16!! Culleoka beats CA in a physical rivalry! Is Moore Co the new favorite? Does Richland have what it takes to win the District again? Did Cornersville have a bad night?

The Richland-Cornersville was a shock. The CA-Culleoka was a slugfest. CA got behind too much in the 1st quarter and the won the last 3. It's a really young team and this should pay dividends for next season. Two starters were out for CA and that did not help. Richland and Moore could be making their moves to win this district. It should be interesting the rest of the way out................. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />