District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cornersville spanks Santa Fe last night. I believe that the 4 teams may just slug it out for the top spot. Cornersville has really come back down lately. They had expectations extremely high at the beginning of the season. They had some big wins. It will definitely be a for team battle for the top spot.

The Richland-Cornersville was a shock. The CA-Culleoka was a slugfest. CA got behind too much in the 1st quarter and the won the last 3. It's a really young team and this should pay dividends for next season. Two starters were out for CA and that did not help. Richland and Moore could be making their moves to win this district. It should be interesting the rest of the way out................. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

As for the CA/Culleoka battle, Culleoka started out hot then went stagnant. However, they did win the first and fourth according to the Tennessean's website. Both teams struggled through the middle of the game (2nd and 3rd) scoring 14 points and 11 points respectively. I think the stats said CA won the 3rd 4 to 2. Not high powered offense being played. Both teams were rough. An extremely physical ballgame especially late. I do think CA is on its way up. They have some good young talent. I especially like the little PG (#10) who played late in the game.

Right now the regular season District Championship is Moore County's to lose. If your not from Richland or Cornersville you won't understand that rivalry. Throw the records out the window it's always a war. Richland played a almost perfect game against Cornersville. 65% from the Field - 75% from 3pt range - 100% from the Line. Pretty sure they won't be able to consistently maintain that type of shooting the rest of the season. Everything they threw up went in. Richland playing the Boys first and the Girls second got into Cornersville's head a little bit. Good Home Court advantage tool!

Many of these District 11A games are all about match-ups. Richland matches up good against Cornersville, Cornersville has match-up advantages against Sante Fe. I think that Cornersville has match-up advantages against Moore Co. From what I have seen there are five teams in this district that is capable of beating anybody else on any given night. Cornersville at Moore County next Friday night will be fun to watch!

Cornersville spanks Santa Fe last night. I believe that the 4 teams may just slug it out for the top spot. Cornersville has really come back down lately. They had expectations extremely high at the beginning of the season. They had some big wins. It will definitely be a for team battle for the top spot.

As for the CA/Culleoka battle, Culleoka started out hot then went stagnant. However, they did win the first and fourth according to the Tennessean's website. Both teams struggled through the middle of the game (2nd and 3rd) scoring 14 points and 11 points respectively. I think the stats said CA won the 3rd 4 to 2. Not high powered offense being played. Both teams were rough. An extremely physical ballgame especially late. I do think CA is on its way up. They have some good young talent. I especially like the little PG (#10) who played late in the game.

I am in Fl most of the time. How are my Moore Co girls doing?

Huntland girls played well led the whole game mostly by double digits. After losing a returning starter from last year the girls seem to have a great attitude and play with much more effort than last year. The lady hornets could possibly pull off an offset in the second round. Good luck to the girls and the coaches.

Cornersville wins by 11 in a tight game. They outscore Moore Co. by 11 in the 4th. Huntland beats CA by 21. As expected Richland whips Culleoka by 40. Any news on the first two games. Culleoka never stood a chance. I noticed that two of Culleoka's better players weren't on the bench. One was in the crowd as a spectator. It looks like losing has finally taken its toll. Glad to see the coach, still coaching in a blowout!