Hampton VS The Grace Christian Academy

paradox

yes you will cause the parking lot will be full of 50,000 $ vehicles and there will be 3 million dollars worth of practice equipment and facilities there waitin on ya! Don't call me a liar or tell me I need to go there and look cause I've seen it.

My 99 F-150 and 2000 Windstar may equally value $10,000. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Come on now!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes you will cause the parking lot will be full of 50,000 $ vehicles and there will be 3 million dollars worth of practice equipment and facilities there waitin on ya! Don't call me a liar or tell me I need to go there and look cause I've seen it.

Oldeagle - Since you KNOW so much about Grace, you forgot to mention the parking lots lined in gold. Sorry dude, you've got us confused witht those other West Knox Schools.

I'm sure when we get there we will have a far better showing than the three whippings Hampton has taken the lats three years.

that is the most stupid post ever and that is saying alot.... do you relize that hampton has got beat by the state champs every year.... i do admit we would have never beat TC or South Pitt if we played them 100 times but could have beat FC. well guess what we got there and Grace didnt..... and hampton may not get there this year but i neither will you... sorry to bust your bubble......

Grace by 21! Book it.

Can't see Grace slowing Hampton down, Hampton has moved the ball on everyone they've played. They have played several teams thats better Grace. Grace will pose some problems on offence, but Hampton has played some pretty good offensive teams. My guess is Hampton wins by about 14. Could be quite a bit more if Hampton plays good on defence. Time for the Hampton seniors to step up and be leaders.Its actually a three game season and The real season starts Friday night. This team is MUCH better than some might think.

Can't see Grace slowing Hampton down, Hampton has moved the ball on everyone they've played. They have played several teams thats better Grace. Grace will pose some problems on offence, but Hampton has played some pretty good offensive teams. My guess is Hampton wins by about 14. Could be quite a bit more if Hampton plays good on defence. Time for the Hampton seniors to step up and be leaders.Its actually a three game season and The real season starts Friday night. This team is MUCH better than some might think.

your right pujo.... there are only three games that matter for hampton from here on out..i no hampton will move the ball.. will just have to tighten up on D.... the best runing back they have seen all year was a WG and he is the best they will see all year...hampton will need to work on their passing D too.. but i bet hampton pulls this one out...

that is the most stupid post ever and that is saying alot.... do you relize that hampton has got beat by the state champs every year.... i do admit we would have never beat TC or South Pitt if we played them 100 times but could have beat FC. well guess what we got there and Grace didnt..... and hampton may not get there this year but i neither will you... sorry to bust your bubble......

You sound like a has been. Sorry to burst your bubble but we are a better offensive team than you have seen or wil see this year.