FCS vs Monterey

cumminscommander

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is dead......Monterey fans must not have access to the internet.....Go figure

We don't talk much smack before a game, and lately we haven't had much reason to talk after a game. Hope you hear a lot from us after this game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well good luck monterey!!! I was there last year when ya beat the commanders and it def was a memorable night. Your backs are against the wall again so come out swinging and give yourself a chance to get back to back wins against a top notch opponent.

Quit living in the past and live in the present. Possum Town will be glad to have you here Friday night. Come hungry cause we have the best consession stand in Tennessee second to none. If we play like we suppose to we should win this game and then travel on to RBS (nuff said there) and get ready for our two cross town rivals in the Gmen and Trousdale Co......

I heard through the grapevine that ole Creasy is dreading the trip to Possumtown. ????

Quit living in the past and live in the present. Possum Town will be glad to have you here Friday night. Come hungry cause we have the best consession stand in Tennessee second to none. If we play like we suppose to we should win this game and then travel on to RBS (nuff said there) and get ready for our two cross town rivals in the Gmen and Trousdale Co......

I heard through the grapevine that ole Creasy is dreading the trip to Possumtown. ????

I don't talk smack myself, BUT, I bleed purple. That being said ..."GO CATS!!!"

I think you had that grapevine stuck in your ear and was messin with your hearing. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> . TC gonna put the smackdown on your boys this year!!!!

Commanders by 2 td's tonight. Friendship is alot more balanced this year than in the past. Monterey defense won't be able to keep us from pounding the ball hard all night, and the secondary won't be able to hang with Teeter. Maasen is playmaker, he has the ability to turn nothing into a big gain. His mobility will be the difference in tonight's game.

Also, P. Alsup is having a great year. Keep it up Peanut!

Well if it's that simple, I'll just stay home then. NOT! I'll be the judge of the concession stand thank you! You guys sure do toot your own horm alot. Pun intented. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

ps. I don't think Trousdale dreads anyone this year!

Commanders by 2 td's tonight. Friendship is alot more balanced this year than in the past. Monterey defense won't be able to keep us from pounding the ball hard all night, and the secondary won't be able to hang with Teeter. Maasen is playmaker, he has the ability to turn nothing into a big gain. His mobility will be the difference in tonight's game.

Also, P. Alsup is having a great year. Keep it up Peanut!

Yep we will pound the ball tonight like we did last week at East Robertson, then let our big guys rest next week before getting ready for the Gmen. Even though they are down this year it will be togh to go in there and win unless you are mentally ready. If the coaching staff can keep them from looking ahead to TC then we will win that game.

And then ALL you Hartsvillians can come get cha some!!!!

Well if it's that simple, I'll just stay home then. NOT! I'll be the judge of the concession stand thank you! You guys sure do toot your own horm alot. Pun intented. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Hey Homer........what is a horm?

And Homer since GAS is so high just save your $$$$$ and read about it in the paper the next morning!