Cosby @ Unaka

old24eagle

i think this game could be close in the first half then cosby pulls away in the 2nd but bball we had the best summer we have had in several years and we have 41 people tryin out for bball im not sure how many will be left after the first day of conditing tho /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

41 good night .....tell those kids they would all make the football team.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they have so many kids not play this year? I don't think Unaka will ever be world beaters but they got loads of talent in that school every year , I'm hearing the round ballers arent gonna be very good this year either whats going on?

I only got to see them play against us and Grace Christian so I'm not sure what the problem is. I know we stopped at Applebees on Friday after our butt kicking and some of the Unaka parents were there. You could tell they weren't very happy at all especially the qb's. It just seems to me they don't put the best players on the field especially on defense. Why is Peterson not playing defense? Price quarterbacks and plays defense and offense.

The Unaka d line is small and gets pushed around. Unaka has a couple of good offensive lineman that can move well but they don't play very much on defense. I didn't understand a lot things they done but I'm glad Edwards is at Hampton. Maybe some more will follow him.

Cosby, if their sorry Defensive Coordinator can get his fat head out of his a...wait, I thought I was on a Pigeon Forge thread and was supposed to blindly bash the coaches. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Cosby-35

Unaka-8 (I see a safety, TD, and missed xp)

hah, your score might be close, but ill bet my next paycheck UHS doesnt get a safety

hah, your score might be close, but ill bet my next paycheck UHS doesnt get a safety

I know, I can't believe they hired that guy, I mean he came from PF so how in the world could you hire anybody from there, none of those guys know what they're doing! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Gotta love those Tiger fans! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I only got to see them play against us and Grace Christian so I'm not sure what the problem is. I know we stopped at Applebees on Friday after our butt kicking and some of the Unaka parents were there. You could tell they weren't very happy at all especially the qb's. It just seems to me they don't put the best players on the field especially on defense. Why is Peterson not playing defense? Price quarterbacks and plays defense and offense.

The Unaka d line is small and gets pushed around. Unaka has a couple of good offensive lineman that can move well but they don't play very much on defense. I didn't understand a lot things they done but I'm glad Edwards is at Hampton. Maybe some more will follow him.

The QB looks to scared to play off. let alone def. As for the tackle you were talking about, well lets just leave well enough alone!

The QB looks to scared to play off. let alone def. As for the tackle you were talking about, well lets just leave well enough alone!

I've only seen them a couple of times so you being a Ranger fan would know more about the players than I would. Just an observation, one that I'm entitled to so don't be offended. Take it as a compliment . As for the game, I beleive Unaka will play Cosby much closer than people think.

Cosby 28

Unaka 20