Union City @ Bruceton

uctfan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City 48

Bruceton 7

I don't see Bruceton scoring more than 1 touchdown, and that will probably be late in game.

Union City can get as much pay back as they want for the whipping they took last year.

Make that TWO year's worth of whoopins.....

I figure it'll be close to your score...Depends on what kind of lead they have/don't have at half....Contray to what others think it's traditionally been Union City's practice if they have a really big lead at half they will play their starters for the first series of the second half and sit em after that...This year is a little different in that they only have 30 or so dressed out and play 15-17 players regularly....Against Dresden the starters played three quarters and then the younger guys got in the game...

But if the players go into the game wondering how long they will play because they think it will be a blow-out just because they show up,it could be a long night...

union city will undoubtedly score as many times as the want to because bruceton does not have the coaching staff to do anything with this years team. and i would be highly surprised if bruceton scores.

U.C. here is your chance to kick the crap out of bruceton.

I agree. I think Union City will roll all over the Tigers with the coaching staff they have. I don't think Bruceton has a chance. I hate to say that about my the school I graduated from but its the truth.

To all tiger fans posting on coachT! Do you not realize that all the players and the fan base that you keep referring to will either read what you are posting or at least hear all about it. You are wondering what will become of our future, just read what you are posting and you will find out who is to blame for our youth not playing football. Our kids listen to more than you think. GO BIG BLUE"

It's Halftime in Bruceton....

Union City-28

Bruceton-7

Scoring...

Bruceton jumped on top after a Union City turnover on a 44 yd TD pass to Chandler Jordan...

Union City tied the game at 7 on a Josh Nicks 66yd TD run...

Union City scored on a 32 yd pass from Colton Speed to Brandon Easley to go up 14-7...

Union City scored again this time on a 77 yd TD pass from Speed to go up 21-7...

Union City concluded the 1st half scoring on a 39 yd TD run by Colton Speed for a 28-7 haltime lead...

Union City had another drive end on downs inside the Tiger 1 yard line....

Final....

Union City-41

Bruceton-7

Colton Speed scored both second half TD's for Union City....First score came on a 8 yd run and capped it off with a 61 yd TD run...Both scores came in the third quarter as the Tornadoes cleared the bench to start the 4th quarter...

UC dominated the stats....20 First Downs to 7 .............441 yards rushing to 14.........109 yards passing to 105

Total Yards were Union City-550 for UC and Bruceton -119....UC sacked the Tiger QB 9 times for -61 yards..

UC again struggled with their ball security losing 5 fumbles on numerous drops....They also were whistled for 8 penalties....Stats that will lose big games against good teams...

This sets up the BIG showdown next Friday night as the 5-1 (3-0)Union City Tornadoes travel to the 6-0 (3-0)South Fulton Red Devils for 1st place in Region 7-1A AND it's also South Fulton's Homecoming...