District 4AA

QSouth89

I know the scenario has been discussed in the event of a three way tie. If Catholic wins tomorrow, do they take the title because of the number they drew or does it come down to score differential since they split with Stone or what?

If KC wins tonight, the worst they can finish is 2nd. They have to go to Loudon on Tuesday 2/17. They own the tie breaker vs Stone because they drew #1 out of the hat.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back from the scott vs ac game, and i would like to congratulate hamby and crew on a great win tonight. scott played inspired ball and made big shots down the stretch. hopefully, this will serve as a wake-up call to the mavs and get them on the right track. big game tomorrow night vs catholic. go mavs!

scotta- not sure of the exact score, but it was a 2 point scott win.

It was 58 - 54. It was a great game.

NEON SAYS:

1ST TEAM

ROREX ACHS

LONGMIRE ACHS

CROSS ACHS

KISER SMHS

HOOD KCHS

2ND TEAM

BALLARD SMHS

FOX SMHS

Broussard KCHS

WIDMER KCHS

SHERRILL SMHS

ROLE PLAYERS

MELTON SMHS

PRICE ACHS

BOSHEARS SCHS

HASKINS LHS

NALER CAK

SITZLAR KINGSTON

Hey Neon......you might want to put some of those Scott boys on your first team and move the Mav 3 to role players! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Neon......you might want to put some of those Scott boys on your first team and move the Mav 3 to role players! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i agree with you about the adding a scott player or two (sexton, and maybe massengill), but a lot of neon's stuff looks pretty good!

looks like neon is beginning to look at things without his mav-colored glasses. i agree that rorex, longmire, and cross could be the three best guards in the district. but, i find it hard to believe that they will give three first team spots to a team that doesnt win the district. the mavs still have an outside shot though. i guess we will have to wait and see. go loudon and go AC!

If KC wins tonight, the worst they can finish is 2nd. They have to go to Loudon on Tuesday 2/17. They own the tie breaker vs Stone because they drew #1 out of the hat.

Someone needs to check on that because I've heard that Catholic did not pick #1. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Nice prediction FiveO, you really know how to call em. Final score at AC, 51-48 Irish.

Cannot believe AC lost again. What is happening? Someone please give details of last nights game. How did Rorex do? He usually takes over and dominates. Maybe prepping for tounament time? What's the deal? Obviously, I have alot of questions. Somebody help.