MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to reply to one of MY POSTS star gazer and tell me im tearing other schools down you might should have picked a different post, and I have respect for other schools no where have I blatantly said I dont have respect for other schools, I get fed up with all the posters on here attacking Siegel for the talent we have saying we arent coached well and talents all we win off of. What constitutes a great coach because Coach Harris coached there for 5 years went to 3 states a fourth of kings in a shorter time. Based off king being a great coach Harris is a GREAT COACH. Star Blazer I just stand up for ours while you just sit aroud and wanna play mr nice guy all the time while people are on here ripping our basketball teams coaching, teamwork, offense, basically everything about Siegel basketball gets ripped. I supported Oakland, no one tried to rip them all season in football like there fans try to rip us in basketball, read more and get on more if you wanna post star gazer. And who are you to speak for siegel posters you have posted 125 times in over 2 years, i could careless about your dumb 2 cents i can rip into you if your tired of me running my mouth, but i dont care what anyone on here thinks about Siegel they all hate us anyways, the sooner you realize that maybe the better off you will be. As for OakPat, Joe Torre, Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden, Flip Saunders, Phil Fulmer, Larry Coker, Dusty Baker, just a few coaches who have been let go AFTER winning a championship for not being able to win another one. All be it I admit high school sports are a little different then pro and college, great coaches win championships. Mack Hawk, great coach, McDaniel, Great Coach, GARY RANKIN, THE BEST COACH, Siegels girls soccer coach shelton, great coach, King, not a great coach. And thanks for the stat on him not getting players to go to 1a schools, guess he doesnt help players get better to get to that level, and TJ messick can not out jump Kerry or Marc, or Nick any day of the week.

Excuse me for tagging on the wrong post! You have so many negative posts I didn't know which one to choose. And sorry for not sitting on Coacht all day waiting to rip someone like you do! You can stand up for your team without tearing down another team. You shouldn't lower yourself to the haters on here. Don't you see, your being just like them. And yes I do know alot of Siegel posters on here. Just cause I don't post all the time doesn't mean I don't read Coacht all the time. I have supported Siegel from the day it opened. I am in the stands every ballgame with season passes.

I don't know what your talking about, Messick out jumping anyone.That was not me. Let people bash Siegel all they want on here. Then when its all said and done, Siegel fans/posters can sit back and enjoy a very successful season and everyone hating on Siegel can eat their words.

or no matter how wrong you can be OaklandPats, which you will never admit to being wrong your the all powerful wise coacht poster thats always correct. And I was telling TJ messick cant out jump them, not speaking to you gazer. Apologys for ripping people so much but im going to stand up for my team in whatever way I can, I dont really see how you read my posts and dont think that im wrong for ripping into others sometimes, and I dont sit on here all day waiting to rip into people. I rip into people when they deserve it. I get sick of people bashing the Siegel program, I feel we have made state more in our first 5 years then probably any program in state history to be honest. And I will stoop to there low of talking bad because I really just dont care, You must not be a student so you have never been categorized as the rich snobby brat kid that goes to Siegel, which we arent, but everyone assumes we are. Its ridiculous. Siegels 1st in the district, big game tomorrow night against Lebanon, lets go stars.

or no matter how wrong you can be OaklandPats, which you will never admit to being wrong your the all powerful wise coacht poster thats always correct. And I was telling TJ messick cant out jump them, not speaking to you gazer. Apologys for ripping people so much but im going to stand up for my team in whatever way I can, I dont really see how you read my posts and dont think that im wrong for ripping into others sometimes, and I dont sit on here all day waiting to rip into people. I rip into people when they deserve it. I get sick of people bashing the Siegel program, I feel we have made state more in our first 5 years then probably any program in state history to be honest. And I will stoop to there low of talking bad because I really just dont care, You must not be a student so you have never been categorized as the rich snobby brat kid that goes to Siegel, which we arent, but everyone assumes we are. Its ridiculous. Siegels 1st in the district, big game tomorrow night against Lebanon, lets go stars.

Pretty easy goals to attain when Siegel was practically handed the most talented class in Rutherford Co. history, and yet couldnt even make it to the championship game. I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, but I have been watching high school basketball long enough to know to only comment that I know without a shadow of a doubt. People assume that your rich, snotty, brats, because they see posts like yours. If its ridiculous, then give people a reason as to why they should not assume as such................

Who is bashing Siegel anyway?

About all I see is {R}siegelgrad{R} taking rips at other schools and coaches.

Some people{I said some} have no idea how fortunate Siegel has been to have the talent they have had to this point in their short existence. Some seem to think that's just the way it is and that's how it's gonna be. Boy some are gonna be in for a rude awakening 10 yeras down the road.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! And after a (3-1) Tuesday night ( Congrats to Oakland, no big surprise on their win) , The "SWAMI" now stands at (39-5) for the year. Here are all Friday nights winner's : Siegel will thrash my Pioneers. Siegel by 33. White County will lose at Oakland , enough said, Oakland by 18. Cookeville will get the road victory at Blackman. Cookeville by 11. And finally, Lebanon will invade the "BORO" and beat Riverdale by 7. The " SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! The "SWAMI" Is here !!!! And is really PISZSED off at the "LADY PIONEER THREAD being tossed to the way-side , after nearly 11,000 HITS !!! But, Hey the GAMES MUST GO ON !! After a (3-1) Tuesday night , the "SWAMI" now stands at (42-6) for the district. Congrats to Blackman !!!! Here are all of Friday nights winners !!!! Oakland will go to Blackman and come away with the 15 point victory. Leaque leader Siegel will travel to Lebanon and will come back to the "BORO" with the 8 point victory. White County will travel to the "BORO" and face Riverdale, but the young guns of Riverdale will prevail !!! Riverdale by 10. And Finally, Cookeville will invade My Warren County Pioneers home court, and come away with the hard fought 9 point victory. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.