7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Why would people not make alot of Hammonds?? He's the best player in the district... On the best team in the district

I am not saying the hype isnt deserved, it is. But some folks act as if Hammonds is the glue that holds Siegel together when in fact even without Hammonds, Siegel is prolly a top 3 team in this district.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But lets just put Hammonds on Oakland then yall might be number 1. Its a big win because of how we have been struggling as of late not because of who we played. Hope we meet Oakland in the district tournament at some point, the championship is looking like the most likely way right now.

As I said, the hype is deserved, but Hammonds is not the sole reason as to why Siegel has had the season that they have had. I like Oakland's team just they way they are /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

lol intangibles? i think we have the talent and intangibles yall have the coaching. oh and we had an 11 game win streak that included wins against LIBERTY TECH SHELBYVILLE OAKLAND AND COOKEVILLE, none of which were at home. congrats on snapping it but rather lose now then later in the season.

Intangibles include defense, teamwork/chemistry, and all the little nuances of the game as opposed to just relying on your talent, so yeah, I think my Patriots have your Stars beat.

oh funny thing also, were first in the midstate yall are ninth? wonder why, could it be our quality wins are better then Oaklands, I THINK SO.

No, your first because you guys play a more exciting brand of ball, along with the fact that heaven forbit a AA team is #1. Nothing pretty at times about the way Oakland plays, but its the reason why there is never a "rebuilding" year with the Patriots, as they are able to contend for a state berth every year, no matter who Oakland graduates. Its called a system, as opposed to just trying run everyone off the floor..............

funny, 3 out of 5 seasons Siegel has been in the STATE TOURNAMENT, doesnt seem like we rebuild too much, more or less reload. We are the school most basketball players wish they could play for, and no were number 1 because to be the best you have to beat the best and we have come way closer to beating the best then yall have. Intangibles, i feel that means how your team plays together and with the style we play our team has to know where one another is at at all times. Plus I consider dunking an intangible in high school basketball and I feel we are at a better level then any team in the district at dunking. You basically called intangibles and coaching the same thing? Either pair them together or not, if together its much closer then if not.

you must not watch UNC or the Phoenix Suns or any other team thats offense is running play much I think it worked for Roy Williams SO FAR. Oh and keep telling yourself your a title contender, but your not always a contender, rarely are you actually, definately not this year. BTW how do you consider a team whos had a coach there aslong as Randy King who has never won a state title a title contender? percentages are against you on that one. Most schools/pro teams cut coachs loose if they get them to the confrence ship every year or the championship but cant come through when it really matters.

you must not watch UNC or the Phoenix Suns or any other team thats offense is running play much I think it worked for Roy Williams SO FAR. Oh and keep telling yourself your a title contender, but your not always a contender, rarely are you actually, definately not this year. BTW how do you consider a team whos had a coach there aslong as Randy King who has never won a state title a title contender? percentages are against you on that one. Most schools/pro teams cut coachs loose if they get them to the confrence ship every year or the championship but cant come through when it really matters.

Ni Siegel just actually dunks.

Oakland chooses not to.

I bet anything That Brandon Messick out jumps anyone in this district hahah.a

Tyler can fly along with Jamal.

Will can throw it down as well along with wesley..

Oakland just rather do a lay-up