MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to reply to one of MY POSTS star gazer and tell me im tearing other schools down you might should have picked a different post, and I have respect for other schools no where have I blatantly said I dont have respect for other schools, I get fed up with all the posters on here attacking Siegel for the talent we have saying we arent coached well and talents all we win off of. What constitutes a great coach because Coach Harris coached there for 5 years went to 3 states a fourth of kings in a shorter time. Based off king being a great coach Harris is a GREAT COACH. Star Blazer I just stand up for ours while you just sit aroud and wanna play mr nice guy all the time while people are on here ripping our basketball teams coaching, teamwork, offense, basically everything about Siegel basketball gets ripped. I supported Oakland, no one tried to rip them all season in football like there fans try to rip us in basketball, read more and get on more if you wanna post star gazer. And who are you to speak for siegel posters you have posted 125 times in over 2 years, i could careless about your dumb 2 cents i can rip into you if your tired of me running my mouth, but i dont care what anyone on here thinks about Siegel they all hate us anyways, the sooner you realize that maybe the better off you will be. As for OakPat, Joe Torre, Mike Shanahan, Jon Gruden, Flip Saunders, Phil Fulmer, Larry Coker, Dusty Baker, just a few coaches who have been let go AFTER winning a championship for not being able to win another one. All be it I admit high school sports are a little different then pro and college, great coaches win championships. Mack Hawk, great coach, McDaniel, Great Coach, GARY RANKIN, THE BEST COACH, Siegels girls soccer coach shelton, great coach, King, not a great coach. And thanks for the stat on him not getting players to go to 1a schools, guess he doesnt help players get better to get to that level, and TJ messick can not out jump Kerry or Marc, or Nick any day of the week.

Ok guy for one Kerry has NO vertical lol..He just long. Everyone knows that.

Ask Nick for urself he will tell you.

Well Marc thinks he can go big time in basketball haha.

Coach Hawks isn't a great coach just had great talent come thru, kinda like Siegel Basketbll

or no matter how wrong you can be OaklandPats, which you will never admit to being wrong your the all powerful wise coacht poster thats always correct. And I was telling TJ messick cant out jump them, not speaking to you gazer. Apologys for ripping people so much but im going to stand up for my team in whatever way I can, I dont really see how you read my posts and dont think that im wrong for ripping into others sometimes, and I dont sit on here all day waiting to rip into people. I rip into people when they deserve it. I get sick of people bashing the Siegel program, I feel we have made state more in our first 5 years then probably any program in state history to be honest. And I will stoop to there low of talking bad because I really just dont care, You must not be a student so you have never been categorized as the rich snobby brat kid that goes to Siegel, which we arent, but everyone assumes we are. Its ridiculous. Siegels 1st in the district, big game tomorrow night against Lebanon, lets go stars.

No not a student, but I have put two through Siegel and got two more to go. And yes it does bother me when they say my kids are rich snobby brats. We live paycheck to paycheck and drive car dated in the 90's. I have to bite my tongue all the time not to say what I would really like to say and maybe one day I will. People are always going to bash someone that has something they don't. Some people are just jealous. I don't want to be like that. I hope this flu bug stays away from the rest of the Stars. Hammonds is still sick. Good luck stars and any other team who may be facing the flu bug right before districts. Could get tough!

alot oh what i say has my bias invoved and ill admit that, but i still do not believe messick can out jump gooch. yes we have had the most talent but our talent wins games, plenty of talented teams do not win at all levels.

I think we can all can settle for the fact that they both have unbelieveable hops. Brandon is only 6'0, but plays more like he is 6'4, and his athletic ability is a big reason for that, and you can say the same for Gooch...........

alot oh what i say has my bias invoved and ill admit that, but i still do not believe messick can out jump gooch. yes we have had the most talent but our talent wins games, plenty of talented teams do not win at all levels.

U would be surprised..

I was trust me.

I was sold Gooch had it til I seen what Brandon can do with such ease..

I say its close if anything..

I was impressed with Ramsey last night. He has put on some bulk, fine-tuned his attitude, and impressed me with some actual technique. Glad to see he has grown as a player and apparently as a person.

Kieth never had an attitude prob.

Not that I remeber anyways...