Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Brighton had averaged about 40 points a game while Kale Jackson was at QB and were out to a quick 13-0 lead over Munford just minutes into the game before he was injured. They didn't score again until a minute left in the game to take back the lead and win the game. Brighton will not be the same team as before, but hopefully they can come together and finish the season strong. Jackson is the team leader and without him the team suddenly becomes very one dimensional on offense.

The way the news paper article read, was long kick off return for first td, and the back up threw a pass for second td, Jackson was not a big part of the 13-0 lead.

As for home playoff games for the Patriots, it will depend on whether we win the region of course, if we do then the first two rounds will be at home, for the 3rd round to be at home, a number two seed from region 8 will have to be the opponent or another region 7 team. IF two number one seeds are alive n round 3 it will be in Memphis. Round 4 will be on the road if the Patriots are to perform, and round five will be in Murfressboro.

Saturday-less than 24 hours after spanking JCM, all the buzz around town is about the brighton game. I am not even a coach but all day today no matter was I was, hospital, Oktoberfest, store, boss hoss rally (ha ha) people stopped me to ask about the upcoming game. There is a lot of excitment in Henry County these days!! Even the band is in on the action!! They are drawing their own crowd. I anticipate Potete will have to expand the bleachers for the rush of new students who want to be part of the band! Anyway the word around town is that you should be at the field no later than 5 or 530 to get a seat. OMG. I know tailgating will be starting around noon. MMM red beans and rice this week and we look forward to welcoming many out-of -towners. Not only from brighton but others coming to see University of Henry County. It has been awesome to see major scouts and coaches from around the SEC on our sidelines. What an opportunity for our players--at all levels! We must keep level heads, but if we play our game like we know how to, we should run the clock the rest of the season. The offer continues for pizza throughout the season, but I doubt I will be dippin' into that budget the rest of the season. I guess I will just buy myself a new pair of shoes instead ha!. I will save it for my hotel room in the boro!

Lets have another victorious, injury free game this week

GO BIG RED!

If I understand you to be buying pizza for a shutout then you need to buy for these blowout games. The first team has almost all shutouts.

The way the news paper article read, was long kick off return for first td, and the back up threw a pass for second td, Jackson was not a big part of the 13-0 lead.

As for home playoff games for the Patriots, it will depend on whether we win the region of course, if we do then the first two rounds will be at home, for the 3rd round to be at home, a number two seed from region 8 will have to be the opponent or another region 7 team. IF two number one seeds are alive n round 3 it will be in Memphis. Round 4 will be on the road if the Patriots are to perform, and round five will be in Murfressboro.

I think Brighton will be just fine. The backup QB won the game for them. He threw a TD pass early and led them on their winning drive in the final minute in their biggest rivalry. Brighton will be a challenge. They may want you to believe otherwise but don't fall for it.

Brighton is no match. Running clock. If not for a late fumble by Munford they lose. How Memphis will shake out. #1 Melrose. #2 East. #3 Fairley. #4 Kingsbury with Gabriel Hunter. All four of these teams can play.

It is to your advantage for Henry County to believe what you say, be unprepared, and lose to Brighton. I hope our coaches and team will not fall for that. The last time we came to Munford we lost. It is a tough place to play. They won without their starting QB. They are for real.

It is to your advantage for Henry County to believe what you say, be unprepared, and lose to Brighton. I hope our coaches and team will not fall for that. The last time we came to Munford we lost. It is a tough place to play. They won without their starting QB. They are for real.

You would say we would have a tough game if we played Lakewood. I am amazed that you think our coaches care what we say on here. It is a forum. Unless you are a coach yourself just trying to keep the talk down? huh?

Running clock again. Way tooooooo much talent on this team. I have not seen anything on Brighton, just what I read on here, but I have seen the University of Henry County as the doc says and we have two studs. Who from Brighton is UT, LSU and Michigan recruiting? No way we lose this game and no way it is close.

HC 48

Brighton 18

You would say we would have a tough game if we played Lakewood. I am amazed that you think our coaches care what we say on here. It is a forum. Unless you are a coach yourself just trying to keep the talk down? huh?

Running clock again. Way tooooooo much talent on this team. I have not seen anything on Brighton, just what I read on here, but I have seen the University of Henry County as the doc says and we have two studs. Who from Brighton is UT, LSU and Michigan recruiting? No way we lose this game and no way it is close.

HC 48

Brighton 18

After hearin this chump run his mouth about Henry County (and this is bad to say since I'm Hardin county-pro and we actually need HC to win) I hope Brighton beats the living crap out of Henry County and then I hope HC goes into such a deep hole with everyone else they play that they go right back to what they were 3 and 4 and forever-else more years they were before...Nothing. Not a freakin thing. That school has got about as much tradition as UT. Yeah dog, you're right. Dominique Allen and the qb wit a funky name will fit in real well there. GOD Im sick of people hypin Henry County. Someone....Anyone....Please beat these dudes. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Guest Advisor

After hearin this chump run his mouth about Henry County (and this is bad to say since I'm Hardin county-pro and we actually need HC to win) I hope Brighton beats the living crap out of Henry County and then I hope HC goes into such a deep hole with everyone else they play that they go right back to what they were 3 and 4 and forever-else more years they were before...Nothing. Not a freakin thing. That school has got about as much tradition as UT. Yeah dog, you're right. Dominique Allen and the qb wit a funky name will fit in real well there. GOD Im sick of people hypin Henry County. Someone....Anyone....Please beat these dudes. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Wake up you Hardin County Catfisherman!! We haven't always played in this "minor league region"! Therefore, you don't know anything about our playoff history! We feel to 4-A just to pesture you little leaguers! You'll get your chance at us Halloween night!! Bring your pumpkins!

Thanks prophet. Could be a tough road.

HC 48

Brighton 18

I know for a fact that players read what is on here but thats not really the point now. For you to say we are the "university of henry county" and we are great because we have a couple of recruits it is plain ridiculous. We had them last year and we lost twice. We have never gained over 600 yards on any Hardin County team. Since when has a doctor been an expert on football? I dont think we will lose the game either but it does no harm to be a little realistic. You are out of touch on this recruits issue.