Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

After hearin this chump run his mouth about Henry County (and this is bad to say since I'm Hardin county-pro and we actually need HC to win) I hope Brighton beats the living crap out of Henry County and then I hope HC goes into such a deep hole with everyone else they play that they go right back to what they were 3 and 4 and forever-else more years they were before...Nothing. Not a freakin thing. That school has got about as much tradition as UT. Yeah dog, you're right. Dominique Allen and the qb wit a funky name will fit in real well there. GOD Im sick of people hypin Henry County. Someone....Anyone....Please beat these dudes. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Who cares what your tired of hearing! The only reason there is so much hype about Henry County is because they are for real! Your Hardin County guys had two great players last year in Gilchrist and Shutt and we came to your house and took you to the wood shed! I think Gilchrist could be one of the top passers in the state again this year. If you get ticked off at Henry County fans because they are excited about their team then find another thread to read. I agree some might go a little overboard on there comments but it is a Henry County thread. Just for the record, this Patriot team has more than 2 players that will be playing Div IA college football. By the way, the QB is Marsalis Teague. You would think that someone who knows so much about Henry County tradition could get his name right, especially since the announcers have been saying it on a regular basis over the last two years. I'm sure you will get a chance to practice saying it when you come to town Halloween night. Maybe you should dress in a Patriot costume and you wont have to remember your nightmare. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know for a fact that players read what is on here but thats not really the point now. For you to say we are the "university of henry county" and we are great because we have a couple of recruits it is plain ridiculous. We had them last year and we lost twice. We have never gained over 600 yards on any Hardin County team. Since when has a doctor been an expert on football? I dont think we will lose the game either but it does no harm to be a little realistic. You are out of touch on this recruits issue.

Hey game, I know you are wary of being overconfident about any opponent and thats not a bad thing. However, there are alot more than 2 kids on this team that will be playing college football if they decide they want to continue on. I agree that doesnt mean we will wipe the floor with everyone we play, but the kids seem to be very focused for every game they have played and thats a credit to Gaddis and his staff. They do an awesome job of preparing these guys. Dont think for a minute that Gaddis is overlooking anyone. Oh yeah, the "HOT DOC" is allowed to say whatever she wants on here because she is THE HOT DOC!

I know for a fact that players read what is on here but thats not really the point now. For you to say we are the "university of henry county" and we are great because we have a couple of recruits it is plain ridiculous. We had them last year and we lost twice. We have never gained over 600 yards on any Hardin County team. Since when has a doctor been an expert on football? I dont think we will lose the game either but it does no harm to be a little realistic. You are out of touch on this recruits issue.

I agree game. I hate cocky and snobby people that act like they are better than everybody. And by some of the things said on these boards make all of us HC fans look that way. I am hopin they are just students that know nothin about football.

Hey game, I know you are wary of being overconfident about any opponent and thats not a bad thing. However, there are alot more than 2 kids on this team that will be playing college football if they decide they want to continue on. I agree that doesnt mean we will wipe the floor with everyone we play, but the kids seem to be very focused for every game they have played and thats a credit to Gaddis and his staff. They do an awesome job of preparing these guys. Dont think for a minute that Gaddis is overlooking anyone. Oh yeah, the "HOT DOC" is allowed to say whatever she wants on here because she is THE HOT DOC!

My point is that the people who say we will always have a running clock because we have two big time recruits are just plain silly. We have seemed to be pretty focused so far. Brighton is undefeated and to talk about a running clock is just ridiculous. It serves no purpose except to make us look stupid. As far as the doctor goes I dont care what he/she has to say if its as silly as ooooooooo I will tell him so.

If I understand you to be buying pizza for a shutout then you need to buy for these blowout games. The first team has almost all shutouts.

First of all the pizza is offered for a SHUT OUT. As I have said before, zero is zero. I dont care which "team" got scored on, they are all ONE team. They win together and lose together. The second string has actually had more play time I think so of course more points will be scored on them. Blow outs do not count and the boys know that. In fact I dont "need" to ever buy pizza

Second--I am not the one who called us University of HC. I was just quoting others. I agree with most of you who say we must take it a game at time, keep level heads (in fact I said that in my post) but it is also ok to acknowledge that we have a heck of a good team and if they keep working hard, they will continue to have success. Ya'll get so crazy if anyone says anything possitive- it becomes cocky. I also think it is a great thing to have multiple students getting looks from colleges at all levels--it gives some of these kids an opportunity for higher education that they might not otherwise have.

I for one, plan on continuing to support our team and believe that they are capable of going all the way. You wont see negetive posts from me- I will leave that to the likes fastcat and boski.

First of all the pizza is offered for a SHUT OUT. As I have said before, zero is zero. I dont care which "team" got scored on, they are all ONE team. They win together and lose together. The second string has actually had more play time I think so of course more points will be scored on them. Blow outs do not count and the boys know that. In fact I dont "need" to ever buy pizza

Second--I am not the one who called us University of HC. I was just quoting others. I agree with most of you who say we must take it a game at time, keep level heads (in fact I said that in my post) but it is also ok to acknowledge that we have a heck of a good team and if they keep working hard, they will continue to have success. Ya'll get so crazy if anyone says anything possitive- it becomes cocky. I also think it is a great thing to have multiple students getting looks from colleges at all levels--it gives some of these kids an opportunity for higher education that they might not otherwise have.

I for one, plan on continuing to support our team and believe that they are capable of going all the way. You wont see negetive posts from me- I will leave that to the likes fastcat and boski.

Since Im not eating it I dont care if you buy pizza or not. My point was that there will be no shutouts unless the first plays longer than it should in blowouts. I know you dont NEED to buy pizza but if its for a shutout then relax because you will NEVER buy any. We do have a good team a real good team but these people (oooooo comes to is just as ridiculous with his negativity as some of you are with our Division run prospect=running clock garbage. Melrose had a division one prospect last year and we beat them. We had two last year (the same two) and Westview beat us. I get sick of hearing that stuff. Im glad we have them but that means little or nothing most of the time.

Since Im not eating it I dont care if you buy pizza or not. My point was that there will be no shutouts unless the first plays longer than it should in blowouts. I know you dont NEED to buy pizza but if its for a shutout then relax because you will NEVER buy any. We do have a good team a real good team but these people (oooooo comes to is just as ridiculous with his negativity as some of you are with our Division run prospect=running clock garbage. Melrose had a division one prospect last year and we beat them. We had two last year (the same two) and Westview beat us. I get sick of hearing that stuff. Im glad we have them but that means little or nothing most of the time.

AMEN! I mean look at us...we had Shutt and Gilchrist last year who were both D-I prospects. Shutt is at a D-I school and Gilchrist is going to Memphis. And look at how we finished last year. Beat in the 1st round of the playoffs. This is a team game. The only way you win is by playing as a team...not as individuals... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Since Im not eating it I dont care if you buy pizza or not. My point was that there will be no shutouts unless the first plays longer than it should in blowouts. I know you dont NEED to buy pizza but if its for a shutout then relax because you will NEVER buy any.

I already have this year and for the last two seasons before /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Its just a little motivator, and if you make it too easy to get it doesnt mean anything

For you to say we are the "university of henry county" and we are great because we have a couple of recruits it is plain ridiculous. We had them last year and we lost twice. We have never gained over 600 yards on any Hardin County team.

A. We've also never had a HC team quite like this before that was so well-rounded on both sides of the ball.

B. If I remember correctly, the original poster who referred to us as the ???U of HC??? was commenting on the atmosphere of our games (fan and community support, our incredibly talented band and director, tailgating, etc) and not to the abilities of said team.

For every game and throughout every thread we have one fan who continuously predicts a running clock and beating the opposition by at least 40-50 points. While I agree he adds to the huge target that is on our Patriots??™ backs, nothing that any of us say is going to change him. Arguing amongst the Big Red faithful makes all of us look dumb.

You'll get your chance at us Halloween night!! Bring your pumpkins!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />