Smith County comes to the Rockpile October 17 2008

Mr. Postman1

Everybody come on up to the Rockpile tonight. John Elway will be quarbacking for the Owls and Tony Dorsett will be toting the rock. Can the Eagles stop the owls. It remains to be seen. Another thing that remains to be seen, will coach Kelly play the starters tonight since the Eagles have the region championship locked up with a win over East Robertson and Jackson Co.. SC could be facing the Eagle freshman and B-team to keep from injurying players for the playoffs. I think they would give the owls a all they wanted. Never the less, the pressure is on the owls. They lose this game and the playoffs could be a dream for the SC seniors. Every snap will be a pressure situation for the owls. Come on up and see this Pro-Bowl back field that the owls possess. Should be a good one.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody come on up to the Rockpile tonight. John Elway will be quarbacking for the Owls and Tony Dorsett will be toting the rock. Can the Eagles stop the owls. It remains to be seen. Another thing that remains to be seen, will coach Kelly play the starters tonight since the Eagles have the region championship locked up with a win over East Robertson and Jackson Co.. SC could be facing the Eagle freshman and B-team to keep from injurying players for the playoffs. I think they would give the owls a all they wanted. Never the less, the pressure is on the owls. They lose this game and the playoffs could be a dream for the SC seniors. Every snap will be a pressure situation for the owls. Come on up and see this Pro-Bowl back field that the owls possess. Should be a good one.

I don't know how long the starters will play. The WHS B-Team and Freshman teams are undefeated also. Lets put the joking aside. This will be a 4 quarter battle and possibly even go into OT. Good luck to both teams and fans.

I've been busy for a couple weeks Posty......Have you missed me? 7-0 is a nice stat to have. To get to 8-0, your bunch will have to play the best game it has all year. Both teams coming off of bye weeks....this game might start out a little sloppy. The big Question of the night will be "Can SC's defense get off the field on third down?" Should be a good one. I'm on my way.

Ok let's hear for the SC Owls good job guys!!! I did not think it would happen, so congrats on the big win. I thought at best SC would be the third seed, so great job on beating westmoreland.Now let's hear it Eagle fans, I already talked to my SC people, what happened to the great almighty eagles, how could they lose to a bunch of slow, small, non-athletic kids?

Hope the game was injury free.

You guys had a plan to stop Wix. You guys did. Coach Kelley couldnt figure this out i guess. We had 2 chances to change the game. We had 2 20/25 yard field goals. I dont guess Coach thoughht our kicker could make them. He kicks 30 yards 1s during practice /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />