Milan at JCS

baddawg

not a husker fan although i do enjoy readind his posts and reading all of yall's over the top reactions(like shooting fish in a barrell ain't it mister husker?) gotta say butchie, your comment is way out of line while also being prejudicial, profiling and polarizing. can't have that inane stuff on the T OR YOU'LL GO BYE BYE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow seems to be a stir on this thread, whatever happened to just predicting a score and telling why you think it will happen? just curious why there is always bad mouthing an opponent or an opponents fan before the game even starts. Lets save those post till after the game. All it does is cause a distraction from the meaning of this thread.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a husker fan although i do enjoy readind his posts and reading all of yall's over the top reactions(like shooting fish in a barrell ain't it mister husker?) gotta say butchie, your comment is way out of line while also being prejudicial, profiling and polarizing. can't have that inane stuff on the T OR YOU'LL GO BYE BYE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Now I'm Labeled As 3 P's.

When I Was A Kid I Was Labeled As 3 C's ... Can't Run, Can't Catch, Can't Throw. LOL

But On A More Serious Note...

If hooking up a private's nuggets to a car's battery cables will save one public school, then I have just three things to say, Red is positive.......black is negative.....make sure the nuggets are wet..........

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I started this thread as a discussion to get different perspectives on tomorrow nights game. It has been a couple of days since I have read the posts. This morning I was suprised when I opened up the discussion and saw some of the material that was posted. One guy using suggestive language that does not belong here. Another guy being "over the top" with his comments.

I am glad that we have people with Coach T that monitor the posts on a regular basis. My hope is that people of this caliber will be barred from making such comments. If you want to use language that is degrading and demeaning, I ask you to start your own thread.

Back to the game, less than 48 hours to kick-off. Here's looking for a good game for the DAWGS!

Because of HIM,

Baddawg

Here is how I see it going down. Milan comes out a little flat after last week. Maybe looking tward next weeks big revenge game against Peabody. JCS MAKES A GAME OF IT THE FIRST QUARTER AND A HALF. After half time Milan hangs 35 unanswerd on them to win.......56-20.

See you next Thursday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest nwtnsports

I think tomorrow night's game is going to be tremendous and close. There are a couple of reasons - Milan's secondary injuries, and this game is a must win for JCS to make the playoffs.

The Eagles haven't been consistent this year, but they are capable of a big win. They have a really good quarterback in Cody Jones and some talented receivers, a strong running back in Will Johnson and a solid defense.

Milan needs to continue to show their offensive firepower, on the ground and through the air. The defense can definitely stop the run, but they have to step up against the pass.

Milan by 14.

I think tomorrow night's game is going to be tremendous and close. There are a couple of reasons - Milan's secondary injuries, and this game is a must win for JCS to make the playoffs.

The Eagles haven't been consistent this year, but they are capable of a big win. They have a really good quarterback in Cody Jones and some talented receivers, a strong running back in Will Johnson and a solid defense.

Milan needs to continue to show their offensive firepower, on the ground and through the air. The defense can definitely stop the run, but they have to step up against the pass.

Milan by 14.

I think the secondary will show improvement this week. No doubt they will be tested but hopefully the D will have a couple of their starters back. Either way we should be ok. The young guys made a couple of big plays last week. Can JCS stop the run? Doubt it but you never know. I do look forward to heading to Jackson tomorrow night and watching the Dawgs play at Ronnie Fowler Field.

Milan by 20

If you can't make this game in person, you can listen to it on the Jackson Christian School Radio Network family of stations including WTJW-FM 105.3, WTJJ-FM 94.3, and WTJS-AM 1390. Our pre-game show begins at 6:30pm with the kick-off slated for 7:00pm. This game is also slated to be streamed at www.wtjs.com.

We hope you enjoy the broadcast!

Guest nwtnsports

Reitz, you guys do a great job of covering the Eagles.

Not to steal your thunder, but I'd like to add that the Milan broadcast will be on SuperTalk 97.7 FM and supertalk977.com. The game will also be carried on News/Talk 101.5 FM and wnws.com. These audio links are available on CoachT's scoreboard page.

Here's hoping for a safe and exciting game tonight.

I would feel confident in the chances of JCS to make the playoffs with six wins. That would mean winning 3 of final 4. Tonights game is NOT a must win........but it sure would help! Last year, every team in 2a that had 6 wins was in the dance. Spots 31 and 32 were filled out by teams with only 5 wins. I fully expect something similar to happen this season as well. The wild card shot for JCS was hurt with losses to Davidson Acadamy and TCA. An automatic bid is still plausable and a wild card bid is still on the table too.

JCS controls there own destiny as far as a playoff spot goes. It's only if they finish at .500 would they need a whole lot of help...........and the TSSAA mathamatical formula for state wide tie breakers.

Guest nwtnsports

It wasn't in my last post, but what I meant was that this game was pretty much a must win for JCS to finish in the top three and get an automatic bid. There are three games left to play after tonight - but I feel that Milan, USJ and JCS are playing the best football right now. This game is a little more important, as far as the postseason implications, after Westview's loss last night.

I understand where you're coming from, and there seems to be a good chance that JCS could make it in as a wild card.

I'm sure both teams are just focused on tonight's game, though, because it's next on the schedule.